• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some of my Drawings

Years
    Uhmm i used to draw dragonball Z for a very long time, I really mastered the style back then.
    Your's are good indeed, you should try and shade the face and arms, make it abit more realitic instead of shading the clothes.
    But there good :)

Years
    haha does that really matter, that was a completly different subject, and this is your show tread, so I dont think it's bad if I posted here :o
    I was Just curious...

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
    This thread will be updated later. My friend bought a scanner because I said so but I can't go to his house, He'll email me the scanned pics and I'll upload them, They'd be so cool.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Hmm, I see some one likes their Dragon Ball Z. As a fellow artist I must critque you and tell you what you messed up on. As .Klavier stated, your picture are not bad, but your anatomy isnt so great itself, so keep working on that. Also, with the DBZ pcitures the facial structure is off, just a tad bit, so work on that too. Also your Cell is a little to skinny and your Grimmjow is not so good itslef. On the other hand, your Megaman pics and you pokemon pics are very good and detailed, adnd kudos for drawing such a wonderful Kakashi. I look forward to seeing you in prove and if you wanna see some of my pics, they are in my profile. Good luck.

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
    A glorious update, My friend emailed me the scanned pictures. I was not in the mood of cleaning them.

Whatever here they are.

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings
    (this is my worst drawing!)
    Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

Some of my Drawings

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    All right, for a review!

First of all I'd like to say that you draw really well. The overall image is really good, the shadings are well-made and most of the shapes are outstanding. However, you, too, have some issues. I'm going to point out your problems so that you can focus on them next time and get better. All right?

First of all, you seem to have some slight problems with fingers. Usually they're well-drawn, but sometimes they don't seem very natural at all. I suggest you look at your pictures from a mirror (I literally mean this. Take your drawing and hold it so that you can see it in a mirror) to see if you have any problems with the portions of the hands or the picture overall. This will also help you with the eyes of your drawings: sometimes eyes tend to get a bit misshapen and asymmetrical when you draw them. That makes the whole face look a bit off. You can easily spot these problems when you look at your drawing from a mirror.

Another thing you should pay attention to is muscles. You seen to draw them somewhat well, but it also seems to me that you get a bit sloppy with them (expecially the hands of Vegeta). Pay a bit more attention to this and it should be all right. You can also be a bit more harsh with the shading (this applies to everything): it looks a lot better, a lot more alive and realistic, when you have shaded it a bit more. Look at that last picture on this place for exaple. It looks a lot better than many of the other because the shading is darker. It looks more 3D. Your Kakashi is also great in this aspect.

All in all, these look great. You should try to colour them, with computer for example, for even better overall image. Anyway, keep this up and remember what I said. I wish you good luck with your drawings!

razorsfire

call me Z~
    Years
    awesome drawings =]
    I'd say the tiny ho-oh pic and the dialge ones were my favorite...
    but the rest are still awesome!
    I stopped watching the show a couple years back..
    so yeah....I forgot most of them XD

Back