• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some of my sketches.

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
Years
  • umh...your comments on it please.

This is my stuff~

Some of my sketches.

This one is the one which one I made a year ago~

Some of my sketches.

This is one which I made when I was feeling bored.

Some of my sketches.

This is drawn looking pokemon cards~

Some of my sketches.

The eyes are really gone wrong, I accept.

Some of my sketches.

This one was done by me when I was small~

mars714

Comic Maker
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    Epic shading, you made that when you were bored? really? it's awsome!

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
  • Lying down on a bench I sketched it~

These are some more of my works~

Some of my sketches.

Drawn about 6 months before~

Some of my sketches.

It's shading took me hours~

Some of my sketches.

This one also took me a lot of time..

Some of my sketches.

Some of my sketches.

Some of my sketches.

Last edited:

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
  • Sorry for the double post but the last one was getting a bit full...

I got these from my old books~

Some of my sketches.

This one was done because of my teacher said to do it, I don't like such type of works though.

Some of my sketches.

Some of my sketches.

This is one of my oldest work, it was done about a year before...

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
  • Thanks, mewtwo, Galukxy and cruzader.

And Cruzader, to which grid method do you refer too~

Last edited:

Danikamakaze

★ D a n d a n
    Years
  • A good tip for blending in your shading on your Grey lead pieces is to get some ear buds and gently pull the fluff a little, they gently in circular motions you can achieve a more softer look (: Like an air brush!

Another tip is when you colour or shade, use the pencil on it's side and again in small circular motions so you don't get harsh lines in your colouring, or you know, one side looking a bit bit patchy, and gradually, gently, build it up - also don't be afraid to use colours to emphasis pieces like with, like super Saiyan Goku - you could add a hint of orange to give it some depth with shading. Also using a darker shade of the colour that you're working with, erase your line art and retrace your steps with the colour.
    It makes the pieces look a lot nicer without having the pain in the ass Grey lead lines around. :B

All in all, nice work. I like them, keep practicing *thumbs up*

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
  • A good tip for blending in your shading on your Grey lead pieces is to get some ear buds and gently pull the fluff a little, they gently in circular motions you can achieve a more softer look (: Like an air brush!

Another tip is when you colour or shade, use the pencil on it's side and again in small circular motions so you don't get harsh lines in your colouring, or you know, one side looking a bit bit patchy, and gradually, gently, build it up - also don't be afraid to use colours to emphasis pieces like with, like super Saiyan Goku - you could add a hint of orange to give it some depth with shading. Also using a darker shade of the colour that you're working with, erase your line art and retrace your steps with the colour.
    It makes the pieces look a lot nicer without having the pain in the ass Grey lead lines around. :B

All in all, nice work. I like them, keep practicing *thumbs up*

These tips are very useful, IMO.
    And the use of ear buds for shading is a good thought, anyways, if now I make a sketch I'll keep the points in consideration, thanks Danikamakaze.

Years
  • These are pretty epic. I love real drawings. Prefer them over the edited to crap graphics from photoshop, ect. Great job. Also, love the people... I can't draw faces or hands for anything.

ThePinkDragon

Rawrtastic!
    Years
  • These are pretty epic. I love real drawings. Prefer them over the edited to crap graphics from photoshop, ect. Great job. Also, love the people... I can't draw faces or hands for anything.

This. OMG THIS.

Your drawing skill is lovely and your attention to detail is heavenly. Fantastic!

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    You have a pretty neat collection of pencil-based drawings here. I'm not trying to be biased with the previous agreements above, but I can definitely agree to the fact that it's a bit rare to even see people draw using traditional methods and utensils, nowadays. Your potential is there; you'll eventually meet up with complete improvements if you plan on honing your overall drawing skill.

Be sure to keep up the nifty work! I'll look forward to your future developments.

Years
  • Wow. I'm guessing from the "A+" at the bottom of one of the drawings that you are still in school. I couldn't draw like that when I was still in school! You have the makings of a great artist.

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
  • ThePinkDragon said:
    Your drawing skill is lovely and your attention to detail is heavenly. Fantastic!

Are they really THAT great. :)

NessStar3000 said:
    You have a pretty neat collection of pencil-based drawings here. I'm not trying to be biased with the previous agreements above, but I can definitely agree to the fact that it's a bit rare to even see people draw using traditional methods and utensils, nowadays. Your potential is there; you'll eventually meet up with complete improvements if you plan on honing your overall drawing skill.

Be sure to keep up the nifty work! I'll look forward to your future developments.

I love drawing and shading with a pencil, it's literally my best friend in drawing~

BleuVII said:
    Wow. I'm guessing from the "A+" at the bottom of one of the drawings that you are still in school. I couldn't draw like that when I was still in school! You have the makings of a great artist.

Yeah, you are right, it was made by me in lower standards, though I am still at school.

gapdreamer said:
    wow awesome drawings, mine look microscopic compared to those, keep up ^^

It's not that, just practice more and you will be able to do this easily~

Back