• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some of my tablet work

LunarWing

Shiny Hunter/Trainer
    Years
    Recently I've recieved a drawing tablet, and I'll post some of my work here, and lets start with one:

Some of my tablet work

Years
    Ah ha, very nice work here. ;] I like te shoulder pads. =O

What I might suggest is maybe fixing the ears and eyebrows. They're a bit un-even or one part is longer or shorter then the other. Hmm, is it me or are the outlines a bit off? Looks like line art from a pencil drawing of some sort. (Not saying it's bad or anything.)

Well, I gotta say, you're better at drawing humen like creatures (or just people) better then me, haha. XD

Good luck with the restof your art. =] I'd love to see more!

~A.R

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Anastasia
    If you look closely at the angle his head is on, as one side of his face is closer to us, then that side should be perspectively larger. He has done this and it looks ok, I think it could be edited just a tad as there is quite a bit of difference.

Next thing is the hair, it is all good except that part on his head. It looks a little plain, like a bowling ball in fact. :P Add some waves or a part or something to make it look a bit more detailed.

WeisseEdelweiss

Executor
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2013
    I think it looks very nice so far!

My suggestion is to use layers, if you're using photoshop, and increase the DPI. Then after you make it smaller, the lines become much more smooth. :3

LunarWing

Shiny Hunter/Trainer
    Years
    Thanks for your feedback, and I recognized a lot of the things you all told me! noxious, you are right about the angle, but I had to get used to working on tablets, it was my second tryout:) And the hair.. I wanted to give him a small ponytail just on the back of his head, but that failed, so I kept it this way:)

And about the layers, I only used a layer to properly fill in the colors, but otherwise: I think you're right:)

Thanks guys!,
    Tjall:)

Years
    It looks pretty good :3 The shoulder armor looks very appealing. I also love the ears. Tablets take awhile to get used to, and let me tell you, this is better than my first tablet drawing XD I pretty much gave up on using my tablet for "serious" pictures and only use it for little sketches/doodles now.

LunarWing

Shiny Hunter/Trainer
    Years
    Thank you, it really took some time to find the right colors for the shoulderpauldrons:O
    Well, this was my SECOND tryout:p my first was an abomination, you really learn from one mistake when you start fresh with new equipment:), you just get back to the drawing table and try some more with your tablet!:O

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    Nice drawing. I second the comments on making the hair more shiny.

Back