• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Some OR/AS Music Demixed in the Style of R/S/E

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Just some things I've worked on that I wanna share.

The Zinnia battle theme demix is the highest quality due to me recording from the emulator rather than another software. Future demixes will likely share the same attribute. Lemme know what you think!

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2022
    Can't seem to play the music; youtube shows an error screen. Can you investigate on that?

Years
    Just some things I've worked on that I wanna share.

The Zinnia battle theme demix is the highest quality due to me recording from the emulator rather than another software. Future demixes will likely share the same attribute. Lemme know what you think!

Your videos don't work, when coding into a post you don't need the "watch?v" part, just the combination of letters and numbers that appear after the =. In any case, this is something for the Pokemon Media Showcase. You can go post them there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back