• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some people's ignorance...

Pjskat

Ludi! Ludi! Colo! Colo!
    Years
    A bunch of my friends have their pokemon platinum boxes arranged by types.

Example: Boxes 1-14, egg, and Legendary.

And in the legendary box they have the legendaries arranged in collumns by rival/team pokemon.

Another example: Cresselia and Darkrai are together. Then a space. entei raikou and suicune are together. And so on and so on.

Then i realized that giratina was off by himself! Every single one of my buddies said that he is on his own but shouldn't he be with Palkia and Dialga?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Uhhh...I suppose? But some people want to go with what was original; Diamond and Pearl came before Platinum. I honestly didn't consider them a trio until Platinum came out, and the same thing goes for Kyogre, Groundon, and Rayquaza.

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Uhhh...I suppose? But some people want to go with what was original; Diamond and Pearl came before Platinum. I honestly didn't consider them a trio until Platinum came out, and the same thing goes for Kyogre, Groundon, and Rayquaza.

I agree with this. Except for the Rayquaza (what an odd name) part.I always felt that the 3 GenIII legends went together.

Years
    Oh #$%@ yes.
    Giratina freaking belongs with his buddies. The only time I'm going to separate them in when I use one or when I reorganize all my boxes to pokedex numerical numbering. Can't wait.

bluecat

just another day
    Years
    I would think how one organizes their boxes is based on the preferences of each individual. As long as it makes sense to them that should be all that matters. :|

Dj2030

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2011
    My boxes are arranged in alphabetical order. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2009
    i suppose but i dont recall him interacting with diagla or palkia.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I honestly felt like it never really mattered how your Pokemon is organized. o.o I suppose that's best left up to preference, I suppose.

Pretty much.. that. >.>;

If they want to leave Giratina by itself, then I guess it's their call. Especially if they were putting them in pairs of two. Honestly though, I'd put Shaymin next to Giratina, IF I had both. If not then.. yeah.. it would work find with Dialga and Palkia.

Leader Soulja Boy

Batesville Gym Leader
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 16, 2011
    I would think how one organizes their boxes is based on the preferences of each individual. As long as it makes sense to them that should be all that matters. :|

Agreed.
    The way you organize your boxes really only affects you.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Yes, depending on your interpretation and your way of organizing, but it's not really part of the original group, an awful lot like Rayquaza.
    That is most likely the reason, unless your friends are just like that.

harig07

Pokemon & SSBB newbie, YGO Pro
    Years
    I've always considered the Dragon trio a trio. As soon as I caught Giratina I knew that they were part of the same thing. It's pretty obvious isn't it?

I organise my boxes as well and I have a Legendary/Shiny (I only have one) box. I do it in regions for the legendaries.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    My boxes are not organized at all.
    My Dialga, for example, is surrounded by Bidoofs.

In the end, it all comes down to what the person sees fit.
    So if the person thinks Giratina isn't part of a trio, then so be it. I'm also on this boat, in case you were wondering.

Years
    Like others have said if it's how they want to place their Pokemon then let them. At least when you do your organizing you can stick to your opinion that your boxes are correct and theirs aren't. :)

GrassGiant

Grass Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    Mine(Except for starters) are in random boxes, I don't bother about it

Back