• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~some poetry~

Years
  • Broken Moon Solemn Stars
    For Ichi-chan

Stars smile
    Down at the face that loves them so
    Down at the eyes that sparkle with the moons reflect
    The lights send back with a deep regret
    At the rooftop below the sky
    At the smile of the heart
    Below their sky
    The stars all cry
    The tears fly
    Shooting stars across the moons face
    Glisten at the face
    At the heart
    It's the start
    Of a true loves start​

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I have to admit, this poem really gripped me, in the way that I could feel the person or being inside of it wanted to redeem his/herself.

Below their sky
    The stars all cry
    The tears fly

I don't know why, but these three lines gave me a sudden impulse to search up the Green Day song, Are We The Waiting?

Anyways, good poem.

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    It's got an interesting title. Oddly enough, to me it sounds like your view on global warming. Because the stars are looking down, it's like the earth is looking back feeling sorry for itself and in regret that what we have caused it. And as a result the stars feel sad too. And at the end where it describes the start of a love, this can be interpreted as the beginning of the end for humans... this can be interpreted in many ways, but I think it's a poem more directed towards love. It has an irregular structure, but it carries well and the flow isn't entirley disrupted.

Only thing I'd suggest is adding commas and full stops where necessary.

Good stuff :)

Back