• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some Pokemon Arts

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2011
    Critiques are most welcome. :3

I drew this for a friend of mine on DA ( https://xdgirl.deviantart.com/ ) of our pokemon OCs Juliet and Xavier.
    Some Pokemon Arts

A mama Scrafty holds and plays with her newly hatch Scraggy, who calls her "Mama" in his own little way.
    Some Pokemon Arts

This little guy wanted to show how much he appreciates you by picking you a flower. Isn't he sweet?
    Some Pokemon Arts

For more, check out my DA: https://metalshadowoverlord.deviantart.com/ I may post more pics I've done on here too, but they'll almost always be on DA first.

Years
    Alright, you wanted some comments, and it looks like you could use some. I mean, no one posted here, what's up with that? .-.

Anyway, overall, all your pictures don't having shading. Scrafty and Scraggy do show some shading, making it look less 2-D, but it still needs more shading. They both have a feature that looks like pants. What you could do is shade it like clothing. Make those lines look more like angles and folds. Study clothing, and look at the clothes. The shading, texture, ect. Or, have a reference.

Clean off those white pixels from your outlines! They don't look good! Do you color on the same layer that the outline is on? o..o If you do, DON'T! Make a layer under and then color. It make a difference when coloring. c: Also, make your outlines look cleaner, and less bumpy looking. Try to keep your hand steady and draw the outline. Drawing slowly, and with your hand moving a lot will make the outline look bumpy. ;o

As for background, I wouldn't paste your work on a background you didn't make. Try to make your background instead! =]

I would check out some tutorials on dA to help you with your outlining, shading, ect. =o But still, nice work. =]

Years
    I noticed that your lines are a little "woobly" I think these images would come out better if you inked these images by hand then scan them.

Back