• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Some questions about Ruby

Years
  • Ok, so there are a few things that ive wondered about Ruby for some time.
    first thing: how do you get all the fans in the lilycove fan club to like you?
    second: whats the point of the space station?
    thrid: how do you get paintings up in the art gallery in Lilycove?
    and finally: do you get anything from the battle tower except Hp ups?

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Third: I'm pretty sure that if you win the Master rank competition, you can donate your pokemon's painting to the art gallery. not sure though.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • In ruby, the point of the Space Station is only getting a Sun Stone and knowing how long you have played the game (in weeks). No Deoxys, no secrets, just that.

To get all the paintings, beat the Master rank in the contest, but getting a huge advantage in the second round (the moves one). If you are almost tied to the second, it won't count.

And the prizes in the abttle tower are:
    1st(7) Victory to 5th(35) Victory:
    - HP Up
    - Protein
    - Iron
    - Carbos
    - Calcium
    - Zinc

Win 50 successfully
    - Award Ribbon
    - Silver Shield

6th(42) victory and so on
    - Bright Powder
    - White Herb
    - Quick Claw
    - Mental Herb
    - Choice Band
    - King's Rock
    - Focus Band
    - Scope Lens
    - Leftovers

Win 100 successfully
    - Gold Shield

About the fans club, I'm not even sure if you can get all the trainers to follow you.

Years
  • ooo thanks :D i dont think il ever win that many times in the battle tower lol and looks like im going to have to make some pokeblocks :D

Back