• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen some questions

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    You find Sponik in the Jagged Pass.

3 REGIS are found in well uh i'm not really sure visit gamefaqs or Serebii they will help.

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    If the cave to open the regi seal its in left of pasifilidog city

Squarewalker

Have a nice day.
    Years
    Misty05 said:
    whare do you find sponk?<----i think i spelled that right.what caves are the three regies found in?
    i had a myste3ry egg does anyone know what pokemon was inside it?it was called mystery egg.

1.) Here's some information about Spoink. (Just click on "Spoink" and you'll see the Serebii pokedex data)
    2.) You find Regirock in the cave located at the bottom of that Desert (Route 111?), Regice in the cave on the sea route between Dewford and Petalburg (Route 105?) and Registeel in the cave on the route which leads from Fortree to Lilycove, on the rainy part of that route (Route 120?).
    3.) Wynaut will eventually hatch from it (the pre-evolved form of Wobbuffet). Use Mach Bike if you want it to hatch fast.

Back