• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some things you don't like about PC o.0;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    JKaizer said:
    Hey, at least it isn't the same boring thing every day :(

"Drama makes [the] PC go 'round"
    You're right, in a way. xD; But boring is bliss sometimes. xD

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    People whining and making a big deal of pairs and brakeups. Quite annoying to be stuck in middle of one.
    Spammers? They're actually pretty fun. What's not is people starting to flame them and begging admins to get them banned. Just once in a while..something new is good..(dont flame me for saying that! XD)
    What else? If ther was anymore I'd be leaving right now..so I guess not.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Sprite Adoption Threads, and Reputation Abuse... Eww...

I dont hate Spammers, they'll get banned after some minutes and we can laugh on them, I love to laugh~ xD

Years
  • 1. When PC is slow and doesn't work. x.x;;
    2. People posting saying "this is against the rules *report*". I think saying that it's against the rules is a mods job, not a members. They should just report it quietly and move on with posting.
    3. Random rep giving. Should have never posted in the rep thread (when it was still up) o.o;

that's about it, really.

Sassydoll76

You want this?
    Years
  • I hate spammers and verrrryyyyy stuck up / and people who just pair for using the person or just for the heck of doing so , or for the stance >.<
    oh and i also hate people who beg ya for rep points , its annoyin after a while >.<

Years
  • I don't like Mods who stick on everything I do like I'm 2 or somthing! But I like most all of the mods!!![shout out to all mods!]

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
  • RagingDragon said:
    Everything I cant stand the place!!! XD j/k I actually love it here, I have seen no faults as of yet....though I did get that rude reply at my intro thread x_x...dont know WHAT I did to deserve that ;-;
    Meh, probably just jealous of you getting a warm welcome and being a mod of SPPf.

Anyways, this place is cool too, but IMO SPPf's games section (run be me XD) is better, because you gotta get stuff approved, so that there's not like, 50 "Rate the..." games and stuff.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Too many blasted nooBs...

*get's beaten up by nooBs*

But aside from that it's al good. I think PC is far from it's awesome prime that it once was, but hey it's still worth coming to.

JennySkitty

PiNk WoRlD
    Years
  • Signatures, so looooong signatures, makes it be visually full, umm it also makes threads heavier, what else?, ahh yeah, signatures should not be so **** long =X, and well,i belive forums should be better organized, there are some that i don't see much of a use for

Mods and Admins, i dunno about them, i am still a newbie, but i just hope they aren't like on SPPF.

See ya =P.

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
  • I really like it here. I just don't like people who don't follow the rules.... and how the RMT section isn't AS active as other forums.... :/ but other than that, this place is great! ^_^

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • Dakota said:
    Too many blasted nooBs...

*get's beaten up by nooBs*

But aside from that it's al good. I think PC is far from it's awesome prime that it once was, but hey it's still worth coming to.
    I agree, and I wasn't even here for it's real golden age...

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • JennySkitty said:
    Mods and Admins, i dunno about them, i am still a newbie, but i just hope they aren't like on SPPF.
    You took the words right out of my mouth.

Also, a few more:

6) Generalised (all-in-one) threads. Especially ones that members don't even ask the mods about.
    7) Rep abusers.
    8) pplz who typ lyk dis
    9) All the arguing and disagreements between the staff.

Wow, I'm building up quite a list. o.O;

ashley03

Queen of Oddness
    Years
  • Kyogre-chan said:
    You took the words right out of my mouth.

Also, a few more:

6) Generalised (all-in-one) threads. Especially ones that members don't even ask the mods about.
    7) Rep abusers.
    8) pplz who typ lyk dis
    9) All the arguing and disagreements between the staff.

Wow, I'm building up quite a list. o.O;
    i agree with 7,8,and 9..

10)People who put the noobies down just because there noobs
    ^it happened to me....but now that don't matter 'coz i've got great friends here and i have a luving pair!

Years
  • Hmmm...I hate the long siggies. (I know hate is a strong word, but after a while it is really annoying~)
    I dislike how the staff argues sometimes. Outside the mod lounge. >>;;
    Rep abusers (Even though I used to be one...)
    People who report 95% of the threads that they post in.

People who use XD in all of their posts! (j/k XD)

I'll think of more later~

Back