• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Someone PLEASE help unconfuse me!!

SilverMoon249

Guardian of the Sea
    Years
    Hello to all who think you can help me!

While watching random Pokemon videos on YouTube.com (and they have some pretty stupid ones), I came across what looked like a clip of someone playing a remake of Pokemon Silver in the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald game format. The tags were "pokemon" and "silver" i believe. It was in Spanish, though. Is Nintendo planning on releasing such a game in the future? i can't seem to find it anywhere, not that i looked very hard... The Gold/Silver/Crystal game series is my favorite so far, so I'm anxious!

Thanks to all!

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    The videos you saw were either from a ROM hack or a fan made game.

Nintendo doesn't have any plans for a G/S/C remake and if they would have, the videos would be in Japanese, not Spanish.

I hoped that helped you.

SilverMoon249

Guardian of the Sea
    Years
    Thanks everyone! I figured it wasn't an official game, but i could hope right? (^_^) Well anyhoo, since I haven't posted enough to put up URLs just yet, to view said video, go to youtube.com and in the search bar type "pokemon silver" and it should be your first option.

Thanks again!

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

That's actually a pretty cool trailer, even though there's a lot of things wrong with it…the most noticeable being that the game went from Spanish to English and back to Spanish and language switching would never happen in a real game.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Back