• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Someone STOLE my Slowking! (his name is Maxime)

Nurse Joy

Would you like to rest your Pokémon?
Years
  • It seems most people on the PSS are jerks, to be honest. I tend to turn down all of their requests because every single time, they're either asking for shinies or Hoopa/Diancie/Volcanion, or just trying to show off their own Pokemon >_>

They're all pretty childish, so I agree with others on that you should stay away from them. Also, if you plan on evolving a Pokemon through the GTS, DON'T put it up if it needs an item. Very very few people will respect that and they would just trade you a regular Slowpoke and get a Slowking in return.

However, people on PC are really really nice and I'm sure someone'd either help trade your Slowking or just give you one. King's Rocks are really easy to farm in X/Y so I doubt anyone'd miss it.​

jessluvstolaugh

Video game maniac
    Years
  • I'm so sorry that this happened to you! I don't see what can possess people to think "I know what I'll do today! I'll make someone really upset and depressed by stealing one of their Pokemon!" because it's harsh and unnecessary and completely wrong. In situations like this, I would suggest asking someone you know personally who you trust, to avoid annoying things like this happening! I hope, in some way, shape or form, you get your Slowking back~

Well I certainly didn't get it back, but I did get a new one lol

Meng Jiaxin

Dragonlord of the Seas
    Years
  • The only time I trade is for version exclusives, so it usually turns out okay. I'm really sorry that you had to go through that bad experience. As people have mentioned here, try to arrange trades with people you already know well, rather than strangers so that it would not turn out to be a scam.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    That sucks. I'm sorry.
    Stuff like that is why when ever I trade its either someone I know or a trade from here

MusicClues

Mashup Maker and Sun/M/XY Champion/Master
    Years
  • I'm Sorry You Got Your Slowking taken from You. I have a Slowpoke if you want it. And I Got it In-Game, Not Hacked like Those Losers.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Ah, this is sad. I'll help anyone evolve stuff if they need it next time! I wish I had a Slowking I could give jessluvstolaugh as compensation. I don't generally trade with passerbys; the only time I did was when I transferred a box of legendaries that had ribbons and I couldn't use them on the GTS (this is when I needed it for Pokedex completion) so I gave them to randoms. I got some shinies but they're probably hacked so I don't really mind.

Years
  • I too had a Pokemon stolen, back around March/April, and now that I think about it, it may well have been the same person, was certainly a French type name like Maxime.

What really bugged me with mine was that I had spent almost an entire weekend breeding for the right IVs, and the Pokemon in question was perfect, I hadn't been able to get 5 IV that I wanted and then got a 6 IV only for it to be stolen as it trade upgraded, I also kept on at him and bugged him for the best part of 2 hours and eventually back.

Nusdogg

6IV Shiny Master
    Years
  • Wow. Sorry to hear. Glad I don't like to do that with strangers and have two 3DS XL myself for this exact reason.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • This is why I didn't get rid of my 3DS when I got the new version.

But yeah, its sucks that people are willing to scam others for pixels, especially one that aren't necessarily that hard to get anyway.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    This is why I have a 3DS and a 2DS - all trading I need for evolutionary purposes can be done in-house. I rarely trade on GTS, because I know there's too many cons going around, including trade theft.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    That's rubbish that you had to have that happen, I'd be gutted if it happened to me. :(
    Anytime anyone needs to trade to evolve something I'd be more than willing to trade anyone. I'm on the other side where I've had a Haunter I've wanted to evolve for a while and haven't been able to as I don't want to trade random people on PSS and I have no-one else to trade with!

Years
  • So yesterday I was playing ORAS. I had a message up saying that I needed to trade so that I could evolve my pokemon, Someone requested a trade so I did. I traded my slowpoke for his boldore. So then my slowpoke evolved in to slowking while his evolved in to Gigalith. Then as I offered his gigalith back for my slowking, he didn't. Instead he had a pokemon named,"SHNYS PLZ" I game him a message that says, "SRY" Then I put up a pokemon named, "GIVE BACK" And to my surprise, he put up a pokemon named, "NO" Then went back to "SHNYS PLZ" Then I exited the trade and put a message saying,"I HAVE NONE" And requested a trade to him so that he could see it. He accepted the trade and, just as I was starting to think he understood, I offered his Gigalith again and he still offered the pokemon named, "SHNYS PLZ" I got so pissed off! It made me want to use game chat so that I could yell at him! This went on for about an hour until I finally gave up. When I finally gave up, he had a message saying, "SKOWKING 4 TRD". But if you come across someone named Maxime and his icon is Calem with blonde hair, then do NOT trade with him!
    I can give you a shiny rayquaza ( I got from wonder trade) and you can trade that for the slowking back.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    I can give you a shiny rayquaza ( I got from wonder trade) and you can trade that for the slowking back.

... wait, were you the one who stole my slowking? If so, I'll challenge you to a sword fight! *draws sword

Are these two for real? {XD} What a small world, meeting the person from PSS on PokéCommunity.

I think what xPurp13x is saying is that they will give a shiny Rayquaza so that jessluvstolaugh can trade it to the person who stole her Slowking to get the Slowking back from him, no?

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I think what xPurp13x is saying is that they will give a shiny Rayquaza so that jessluvstolaugh can trade it to the person who stole her Slowking to get the Slowking back from him, no?

Maybe or maybe not. But how can you get back the Slowking from a Passerby in PSS? XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    Maybe or maybe not. But how can you get back the Slowking from a Passerby in PSS? XD

I might be remembering wrong (which happens a lot haha!) but I think if you trade with a Passerby (Or even trade over Wondertrade) the person you trade with gets added to your "acquaintances".

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I might be remembering wrong (which happens a lot haha!) but I think if you trade with a Passerby (Or even trade over Wondertrade) the person you trade with gets added to your "acquaintances".

Yep, I believe it's an another news if the thief restarted his save though. >:)

Jess' response made me laugh though, so I had to. {XD}
    It's nearly impossible for her to trace that Slowking. Let's just hope it's in good hands.

Back