• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something a girl should never do...

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
  • Back in sixth grade not to long ago. My secret crush had been revealed for the current day because, of my so call friend who doesn't have a spine in for have actual feelings towards other. She first took out a expo marker and of course it was bright red so it made it easier for others to see. She then wrote my name plus his. By then someone figured out whom I like which was suppose to be a well kept secret. By lunch everything was on a roll...he told him at lunch which was the worst time a crush could be revealed. And then because this guy told my crush what he heard. I slapped him by the arm with no warnings whatsoever. That was one day I want to forget but, girls if you don't want anyone to know your secret(s) don't say anything from the beginning!

Zet

Years
  • Juicy Fruit;bt22877 said:
    You should have kick them in the crotch and run.

fix'd
    invisible-dot.png

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Haha. I would of done all those things. But, in return I get punished. >.<! Even though she did apoligize it was still unforgivable.
    as a matter of fact she's here in Pokecommunity.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Poor Susan. :( Next time, punch them in the face and kick them in the crotch. >:D

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Listen to Lt. Ass Kicker. Do both not one! And if you think women only have this problem you're wrong. Men are evil like this too.

patch.

listen what I say, oh
    Years
  • I only have one friend who I know I can tell things like that too; anyone else and it'd be around the school in a flash. So, yeah, make sure you can trust them is all I can say.

And if betrayal occurs? The whole punch-in-the-face-then-kick-in-the-crotch plan works brilliantly. >:D

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Obviously ur right patch :3 I mean the punching and kicking is definatly plan B if Plan A of trusting em fails.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • yep i have a crush and what am i im in yr 11 last year i get embarrased thinkin about it and that person i have a crush on is a identical twin why did i fall in love with him and not his bro? yep retailiating is not a great thing to do can cause alot of problems

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • That's true. Love's so...confusing these days. Apparently I'm starting to believe it's just a national illusion. meaning u think its there but, its not in reality...

Back