• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something BIG in 2006! Thats Right! Pok?RPG 0.2 is finally being released!!!

brockman5

Sprite Master..
Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2007
    It does lag a bit when walking but it's fine. I don't know what to do?

Years
  • brockman5 said:
    It does lag a bit when walking but it's fine. I don't know what to do?
    if you read the post, there is nothing but movement + Chat done so far. i've gotten the first pokemon system done so far, but i'm not releasign it tot he public just yet

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Woot Woot! I'm registered! This is really nice! I hope you can get it on JavaScript, it would run a whole lot better!

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • Not bad Kuni, but I too hope to have it be playable on java or flash or something of that sort.

I hate using a clicker and have the need to refresh.

Maybe make a client for it outside of a web browser to allow this?

Years
  • hey, flash/java is 100% not an option. ajax/php/mysql is the closest we'll get.
    maybe make a client. i dunno how to go about doing that.

DarkClown

Do not D O U B L E - P O S T
    Years
  • NiceNice...Kinda similar to Pokemon Crator...Or sumthing like that...Cant remember the name well...I will sure want to play it
    Oh...I am playing it already

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • We have got to keep this thread alive people this is too good of a thing to be closed down,
    so I'll post by saying that this is awsome and i hope it gets updated soon! It's not much fun just walking around...

Back