• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

something else to look forward to. >.>

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
Years
Snow... we're suppose to be getting 15 cm of it tomorrow night. Usually I'm prepared for it by this time, but I guess it just caught me off guard this year. I mean, yeah, it's cold, but not cold enough to snow.

Well, apparently it is. :<

Downloaded Platinum onto my CycloDS thingy (which has already payed for itself, by the way). Can't wait to start the Japanese adventure on something else than the computer. Every time I start playing a new ROM on my PC, I end up getting distracted by... distractions. :(

Our civics teacher totally spazzed on us today. She's always so calm and collected... I can't even begin to imagine what could have set her off. Y'know, besides the fact that I got up and drew a rather large diagram of the male anotomy on the SmartBoard as soon as she left to escourt another student to the office. Don't worry though, she's a horrible teacher. And as far as the 'drawing' goes... it's not immature. Quite the opposite actually, but you'd have to take a trip to my school to figure that out. It's an RDHS thang, baby.

Oh, and I was just told by older foster brother that he's taking me and my younger foster brother to see Saw V. So, yeah... I'm pretty pumped. It's gonna be prime.

Back