• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen something is wrong with my battle fronteer on emerald (gba)

bitter_doom

im a house elf
Years
  • ok well was just doing a normal run through b/f to hatch my egg, and i went into the poke mart so i could buy a couple ultra balls cause i was running low, anyways i went into the shop and right under ultra balls there was rare candy's but wait for it........ they are only $1 each!!!. i dunno if my game is stuffed or its just something you get after you've done something in the game... any one help? now its not hacked cause its on my gameboy advance Sp and i don't have gameshark codes and i haven't modified the game at all so yeah... any helpers?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Are you sure nothing's been done to your game??? Because that is definitely abnormal and not part of what's meant to happen. You can never buy Rare Candys without some form of cheat.

Or there's the other slight possiblity that you have a fake version of the game...

bitter_doom

im a house elf
    Years
  • nah nothings been done to the game, i bought straight off the shelfs off a game store.. it had the Nintendo logo and everything i have never had a gameshark thing or any kind of hacking tool and yeah. theres no way that its a fake game

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • nah nothings been done to the game, i bought straight off the shelfs off a game store.. it had the Nintendo logo and everything i have never had a gameshark thing or any kind of hacking tool and yeah. theres no way that its a fake game
    That is certainly a strange case... it's not meant to be like that at all.

Unless it's a major glitch in your particular game for some odd reason, there isn't much other explanation for why this happened.
    Are you sure you didn't press the sell button and saw your own Rare Candy's?

I wish my game was like that. . ;_; That would be cool.

Except that the Rare Candy's sell at $2400 rather than $1 each.

Years
  • Was the game used because if so the game my of been hacked by the previous owner. If it was new then all I have to say is your one lucky person.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Have you checked any of the other PokeMarts or checked the other one? My best bet is that it is a glitch.

Back