• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something Like Collosseum, XD, Stadium, and Revolution put together for X & Y

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    I think it will be announced in 2015, but I don't know. I can see the hype for this new pokemon battle game, but it's only for Fighting pokemon, and personally, fighting pokemon are not my cup of tea (Unless it's Keldeo).

What I really want to see a story moded game for the wii-u that allows you to choose which pokemon you want to use as your team, including legendaries... (Of course, legendaries are just like any other pokemon... they cannot have OP stats.)... sorta like rental, in case you don't own the game. I was okay with Collosseum and XD, they offered some of my favorites, but mostly, I kept running into many pokemon I really disliked (Such as Snorelax, Hariyama, ect). And Stadium didn't offer legendaries unless you captured them in the GBA game. Also, Revolution as a dud because you only got to play with the rental team you could create when you battled in the rental collosseum and exchanged pokemon, and usually, those pokemon I found were either not my favorites, or not all that good.

This does kinda sound like a critic review now, but I'm just stating hat this new game needs. It's needs... your choice. If your going to play story mode, you can select your default 6 pokemon from any pokemon you want, and to win them, you must complete the story mode. Along the way, you battle trainers and can obtain up to two (or three) pokemon per trainer you battle to make your pokebox. If you lose a battle, you must start over from the beginning (or your last save point, which are spread out.)

After you've won the game and have your pokebox and poketeam, you can use these obtained pokemon to battle against the second part of the game (Part 2), which is kinda like stadium, where you test yourself against the Gym Leaders and Elite 5, and your rival (and Team Flare). After this, you can play story mode, or battle mode, which is part 3. Story mode is a secret storyline that is difficult to beat, and you can import your Team from X and Y to help you, or use your in-Game team. Battle Mode, you can battle against other people at home or online via Wifi or Lan Connection (If Wii-U supports Lan, I don't know...)

Well, what do you think? I want to make a petition for this, so they may see it, and possibly implement it (or think about it)

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Yes yes and so much YES. I loved Colloseum. I might go as far as to say it's my favorite Pokemon game. I'd imagine it'd be really easy to transfer your Pokemon to the game as well, as you could just transfer them from your Pokemon Bank.

What I liked most about Colloseum is that it featured a more serious story and plot, which is certainly a welcome addition to the Pokemon franchise. And the Orre region was a really interesting region to explore (I'm really disappointed that it's not considered canon in the main series). I really hope they make a game like this in the near future.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I would definitely like it of they had made a sixth-generation version of Pokémon Colosseum/Stadium. I'm with Sopheria here; thanks to PokéBank, it should be pretty easy to have your Pokémon transferred from handheld to console. You could do it back and forth as much as you want to without any sort of trouble. :] Anyway, I'm moving this thread over to Pokémon Gaming Central if you don't mind, as it's sort of a broad topic.

Thread moved.

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    What I liked most about Colloseum is that it featured a more serious story and plot, which is certainly a welcome addition to the Pokemon franchise.

THIS^^

Colosseum was a fantastic game, simply put. It was also quite a challenging game as well, with trying to catch and purify every Shadow Pokemon. There's also the awesomeness of starting out with both Espeon and Umbreon while in the sequel(Pokemon XD) you choose your eeveelution. At the time of its release, they offered some pokes which weren't available in the main games of R/S(the biggest ones were the 3 legendary Johto dogs in a single game instead of just 1 like FR/LG), so if they do something like that for gen 6 to make hard to obtain/event pokemon available in-game, I'd be quite satisfied =)

Back