• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Something new coming to your local neighborhood PokéCommunity.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I have a question Audy. D:

Can this idea get any cooler than it already is?

I hope everyone enjoys this implement as much as we do! :D I personally think this is pretty awesome.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    So there isn't anything special attached to this, right? Just some random little pictures and such?

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...Yes?

I can send you a cookie if it will make you feel better? D=

No thanks, I actually prefer it that way. If there is no real incentive to get them aside from just to have them, then I do not have to worry about it anywhere near as much.

Of course, this is a very nice addition to PC and all, but not exactly something that I am going to obsess over.

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    What? Your love for PokeCommunity is evolving?

This emblem system just gave me another reason to stay here at PC. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to go post a couple thousand more times and make my fan fic the best thing you ever laid your eyes on.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I might actually get an emblem for something I did by accident! I guess I'lll just do what I normally do because that's what I'm here for.

Anyway, th emblem system sounds pretty cool.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    Cool...where on the profile page do they get displayed?

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I love the new idea, I've been seeing moderators with emblems recently, and was wondering when they'd be released to the general public.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow, cool. I love this idea. You guys come up great ideas to make this forum a better place to go to. Looking forward to the emblems you guys going to use. =D

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    This sounds pretty cool...I don't think I can do anything to get one other than the 5000 one (someday XD) because I don't write fanfic or anything. Oh well.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    This sounds pretty cool...I don't think I can do anything to get one other than the 5000 one (someday XD) because I don't write fanfic or anything. Oh well.

You can stick around for three years, or you can donate. :O

Back