• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Something very fishy???

Years
  • Hi friends you may all have played Pokemon platinum I wanna ask you all a question do you ever fished for feebas in mount coronet?As its a very difficult task but the results are very fruitful but for me I never reeled into one do you?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've managed to encounter one and caught it, but later forgot about it, though. :( I was meaning to evolve it and add it to my team eventually, but never actually got around.

Years
  • I have actually tried many a time to snag Feebas, in a few different games, and I never caught a damn thing. And I remember spending a few hours fishing around there. I've always had to use the GTS or trade for feebas to breed myself.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Found one once, didn't bother again. It was a long process to get a Milotic until the creation of the Prism Scale, and that was one whole generation away. Feebas isn't..the greatest thing in the world, but it's the encounter that counts, right? Right?

That's if you encounter one. Good luck.

Euphoric

Indefatigable
    Years
  • I tried it a couple of times. Once I tried and it was in the first ♥♥♥♥ing tile that I fished in. I was BEYOND happy. It was Platinum too, so super easy to evolve.

Years
  • After failing to catch one in Sapphire/Emerald, I gave it another shot in Platinum, and didn't any luck in finding one again. Granted, I didn't spend 6-8 hours looking for one like I did with Sapphire, but eventually I just got frustrated and ended up picking one off of the GTS.

Years
  • I don't remember ever fishing for Feebas in Platinum. Back in 2009, I transferred one that I found in Emerald. Since it resets the four tiles every day, it's arduous keeping track of which ones to do. ;_;

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • After the trainwreck of trying to fish one up in Sapphire, I'll stick to just breeding my Milotic in Diamond and trading the babies over to whichever 4th gen game I need it on. XD Never doing that again!

Back