• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

something you just want to do so badly

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I want to travel to Venace. The awesome river-thingys// Maybe someday I will...

oreobytes

super de duper!
    Years
    i wanna freakin GRADUATE highschool already!!!
    and not have to do math courses in college...at all...
    i also wanna find another boy i really like but most likely in college i will! i just am impatient.
    but good things come with patience!!!!

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    I'll never have what I want so badly. And there'll never be anything to replace it.

But if I could choose something reasonable, and in the near future, I'd choose to pass all my GCSEs with high grades.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Same as Erik ^

-Meet up with my love life next year and be with her forever
    -Will meet up with a few people from PC in the future then party hard (you know who you are =P)

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    I want to sing for a good band. I want it to be relevant somehow. That's about it, really. Well, besides living closer to her.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I want to be with my boyfriend right now. I miss him.
    Also I want to do something which I won't say.
    I don't really have much things I want to do so badly. Everything just revolves around him. But I do want to be with him forever so badly. And go to Uni with him.

Back