• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SOMETHINGS GETTIN ON MY NERVES

KieronGames

May be more active
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    Sorry for caps,
    Hi guys,
    This is a kinda random thread really but what is the most annoying thing that has ever that has ever happened to you?
    Mine is these police cars and this squeaky van going past m house every few minutes

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • Does having a heckload of fighter jets and prop planes flying at a low altitude above your house every summer qualify as annoying?

It does in my opinion.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • It may sound stupid, but I just can't stand when somebody starts whistling. It makes me mad x_x
    I don't know if I can't stand such kind of noises, or it is because I never could whistle properly and I hate when people do, or it's just a completely random thing.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • I hate it when someone changes the day plan

ok so I have to rush up a hill on monday so my sister can take her son to edinburgh for a operation. her husband was meant to look after their baby son while she was gone.
    Because he working I have to rush up to their house which is not so easy now I am pregnant myself

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • It may sound stupid, but I just can't stand when somebody starts whistling. It makes me mad x_x
    I don't know if I can't stand such kind of noises, or it is because I never could whistle properly and I hate when people do, or it's just a completely random thing.

RAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE! I'm the same way as you! I just find it insanely irritating. I can only handle it if it's in such a perfect pitch it sounds almost computerized.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • When people poke me. Intentionally. I don't know how I manage not to rip off their fingers.

Nah, scratch that. When people take advantage of my good nature and tick me off just to get a good laugh. :cer_pissed:

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • Small insignificant things tick me off, but they take a while to. :3 I like to think of myself as having a good temper and patience.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    What makes me really mad is when people refuse to understand some certain things, or when people refuse to accept my advice.

Another thing that makes me mad is when people oppose me for no reason, or when they say "No, I disagree with you because *gives a stupid reason*".

Terra's Pants

Now available in XXL!
    Years
  • When I went to the London Expo in October, the people in the apartment below us decided to have a party at 1am that lasted for four hours. x_x; Any noise that wakes me up/ prevents me from sleeping is extremely annoying in my book.

Daeva Okami-Luca

∞Protector∞
    Years
  • I think this thread should go in Other Chat. I don't see a poll here.

But yes, things tend to get aggravating. Like those who judge you for your music.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Taxi's. Because they all smell bad. Seriously, I think the trunks is part compost heap.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • I don't know about the most annoying thing ever happening to me, but I do know some annoying stuff.
    I hate it when people read out loud in class and they pronounce an easy word wrong.
    I hate it when people read slowly out loud xD
    I also hate it when people have greasy hair. It's such a pet peeve.
    Aaaand...I hate it when people are just generally antagonistic, where they like to provoke.
    That's definitely annoying >___>

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • When some feline maniac and snails and slugs messes up my precious and rare cactus garden, I'll crush them. I mean literally.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Getting toilet water thrown on me by some crazy, meth addict in the ghetto two years ago. I don't remember being more frustrated and angry.

Or when $500 worth of things were stolen out of my suitcase that I was forced to check at the airport because someone had brought too much stuff onto the plane. Probably worse than the above.

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    Sorry to all of those that are annoyed by whistlers. I'm one of those people who whistle all the time. Anyway, I can't recall any annoying experiences, maybe because I'm trying to block them out forever, but I do have a lot of things that get on my nerves.

• When people use chatspeak in real life. It bugs me even if they're trying to be funny/sarcastic/whatever. It's not that funny. It's even more annoying when the person using chatspeak is dead serious about it.
    • When people pop their gum... really loudly. I find it ironic that I whistle frequently, but other little sounds annoy me. Gum popping, pens clicking, tapping, etc.
    • It irks me when really thin girls complain that they're fat. I'm sort of thin naturally, due to my diet and genes, but I would love to gain some weight, so it annoys me when people smaller than me complain that they're fat. Geez, if they're fat, I must be overweight.
    • When people walk really slowly in school, and they create a giant wall that I can't get past. That's not their fault, though. I'm just one of those people that has to be walking really fast to places even if I'm not going to be late to class. Even if I don't have any place to go, I still feel like I have to walk fast.
    Hahaha. I'm a bit hateful. Well, I just get annoyed easily by some little things in life. I also love how all of these come from school.

Last edited:

Phantom Kat

A Daydreamer Longing To Write
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 12, 2010
    I just have some small, everyday annoying things that happen to me.

- When you're walking towards the door and the person/people in front of you don't hold it open for you even though you're only like a foot behind them. I don't know, but it gets really annoying, and it seems just plain rude, too. I would understand if I was in the middle of the hall or something, but seriously, I'm close enough to step on you.

- When people chew gum and I can smell it from where I am. I hate gum, and I find it annoying when all I can smell is that too sweet smell of gum. Same thing when people use hairspray.

- Well yesterday, a student was reading "Birches" by Robert Frost aloud for the class, and it was so annoying when he kept mispronouncing words and the teacher didn't correct. I had to re-read the poem to myself to get the meaning of some of the lines.

- Kat

Back