• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Somewhat new member over here? Fear Lily O;

Years
    Well. I'm not really new but I've never posted here (which is part of the reason that no one really knows me and that I'm lonely? xD) so I'm doing it now?
    I'm also part of many forums. I heartheartHARRT Crispin Freeman/anime/manga/writing/reading/and unfortunately much more.
    My favorite anime is Naruto. My favorite character in there is probably Sasuke. :3
    I also heart making graphics. (I just made a thread about it ^^)... even if they're not very good.

Yeah, well, I'm Lily. Welcome me because I'm a loser? ):
    ^^;

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hi! First of all, you're not a loser, okay? Yeah, okay. :3 So I'm Vavavom and welcome to the Pokémon Community forum. You need a friend, you may send me a message. Also, about Naruto, I've heard of that! Not my favorite Anime, though. But anyway, have fun~!

Years
    Well... I am. But it's fine because I can call myself that x) Thanks Vavavoom ^^ I love that name xD And I like that trainer title line ^^ French. French is my first language, speak/type it better than English xD
    And alright, thanks so much for the welcome! ^^

thundermew

Mew of Thunder
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Welcome to PC, please enjoy the forums, have fun and be sure to read the rules

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Welcome! Naruto is not my favorite anime Bleach is, but
    I am still a fan. My favorite character is Sasuke too even
    though everyone started to hate him for going to Orochimaru,
    offtopicness sorry about that, enjoy your stay here and have fun.

-ChronicNightmare-

Years
    Yep of course thundermew, I make it a point to enjoy forums and have fun while also reading rules :P

@ChronicNightmare, haha Bleach is like right after Naruto xD It's such an awesome show! Not that offtopic, still in the process of welcoming me somewhat, right?~

And thanks everyone ^^ Now this can be ignored until it dies unless there's someone out there that still wants to say something xD;

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
    Welcome to PC!!! Stay active and follow the rules!!! ^.^ I'll be your friend (if you want me to be o.O)!!!
    Have fun here!!! Also I like your banner!

Back