• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Somewhat new

Years
  • So i have been here for a little while but i finally decided to make a post here. A litte about me. I am 28 and spend most of my time either at work, playing computer and ds games, or throwing darts. Besides pokemon i like to play LoL, D3, and other random pc games depending on my mood. I did just download the pokemon TCG and its a lot of fun, even with it crashing like crazy on me. I love to watch tv and movies. I am always looking to make new friends and talk to people. I hope to make some new friends here that i can keep in touch with through the next pokemon games and other games as well.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Welcome, friend! Glad that you've decided to introduce yourself! Sounds like you've got similar interests with myself. :3 It's really wonderful to meet you!

I looove playing LoL too, in fact, a lot of PC members play LoL around here too! Try checking out the Video Games board! We talk about all kinds of PC games like LoL and more, so, I hope that you'll enjoy the experience there! I'd like to learn more about PC games sometime, teehee. Try checking out the Pokemon Trading Card board too! You can talk about the Pokemon TCG there, and discuss loads of strategies with fellow members. I used to love playing the TCG too, until I didn't have anyone else to play with, so, I kept all my cards in a box in my closet nowadays. What kinds of TV and movies do you like? I love watching Disney movies, and movies like The Hobbit, Dark Knight, Hunger Games, and so on! If you want, you can also visit our Culture & Media board too; it's a wonderful board where you can talk about your favourite TV and Movie shows, and more! <3

Well then, I hope that whatever you do, I hope that you will enjoy the forums, and I hope to see you around sometime! Let us know anytime you have any trouble with anything, and I'll be glad to help out! Annnd send me a VM or PM anytime you'd like to talk. ^^

Years
  • Jeff, yes? I recall you making an introduction over a month back. Great to have you here again! Welcome back to PokeCommunity.

Oh I downloaded the online version of the TCG recently myself but haven't tried it out yet. :o But it's exciting since I finally get to play the card game without having to find people in real life to play it with, haha. Maybe we can have a match sometime! I'm not quite sure how it works but it would be good practice.

But I definitely recommend Culture & Media for any TV and movie enthusiast myself; I really need to watch my TV more ugh. Would be a lot more inspired for that if I actually had a better TV than a plugged in computer screen that is super tiny. :( You can discuss absolutely anything media-related there from music to books to movies so check it out, as Aura suggested! You're going to love it!

See you around and have an awesome time. <3 Be sure to contact the staff if you ever need any help.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome, spazgod! Nice to see another LoL player around here. :D I play LoL too but not as much as others here...but I do play when I have the time. :3 Aura Blackquill mods the video games section, which is a vibrant section where you can check out the many discussions about games, and/or join in on any tournaments and events!

And, since you like to watch TV and movies, you can check out Culture & Media and you can fanboy about the current TV and movies coming out. I, myself, can't wait for The Walking Dead to come back next week. You a TWD fan? ZOMBIEEEEEES.

Anyways, glad to meet ya. Hope you have a wonderful time here and don't hesitate to ask any questions or concerns about the forums in general alright? :3

Years
  • Thanks all for the info about places to check out. And it does seem i post a intro before, sorry about that. I completely forgot i did that, lol. Cant wait to find some pokelol players to hang with when im not playing pokemon.

Back