• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen SOMONE HELP IN MY YELLOW VERSION I CAN NOT GET BULBASAUR

IMtheMACHAMP

Im A POKEMON PHENOM
    Years
    i dont know why.. i have not done n e glitch other than the mew one.. once.. which has no side effects.. and i cannot get bulbasaur and it is pissing me off to the extreme

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    It's usually difficult to get Bulbasaur. Check Pikachu first. If it's not jumping for joy, stand in front of Melanie and continue to feed it Potions, even if it doesn't need it. Eventually, that should get it happy enough to get Melanie to cough up the Bulbasaur.

Elbaboy_Ex

Livin teh life of a spamme'r
    Years
    well, you should treat pikachu with love and care... well not that kind of love you know, as a pet maybe? i did this to my pikachu:

i overdosed it with antidote and it's so high, the map became blue...oh wait, it's a gameboy color game lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2010
    It's usually difficult to get Bulbasaur. Check Pikachu first. If it's not jumping for joy, stand in front of Melanie and continue to feed it Potions, even if it doesn't need it. Eventually, that should get it happy enough to get Melanie to cough up the Bulbasaur.

this is the best way
    while out of battle try to give pikachu a potion, it will say it wont need it, keep doing this until pikachu is jumping with hearts everywhere

Back