• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Son of a *gasp*!

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I try not to curse alot, exspecially in front of young children, as my 10 year-old little brother curses at kindergarteners enough :L. Yeah, I'm trying not to use these words anymore, because people always tell me tghey make me sound unintelligent and rude, and we can use other means of expresssing ourselves.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I've become so desensitized to curse words due to the environment I've been in for the past ten years that I use them all too freely in front of strangers. It's funny because when I was a kid, I couldn't say "crap" without biting my tongue, and now I'll use the F-word when introducing myself to someone I just met. XD

I need to try and break this habit. >_<

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Specific words being 'taboo' seems silly to me. I don't see a reason for it.
    FACT: The word 'pants' used to be a taboo word.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Swear words? I don't really know and care for them. If I curse, whatever. Not really do I though. At school they wouldn't let us so we would say: Shut the front door. XD

Back