• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Song Reccomendations

Years
  • Can some people please recommend some songs for me, please?

I'm into mostly just hip-hop and rap. Some techno and rock, but I'm picky with those.

Please?! I don't have the time to scan the Internet, because of icky homework.

Last edited:
    Years
  • i don't really listen to rap all that often, but i do have some on my pc, so i'll scan through to see what i find appealing.

Rap (mostly mainstream)
    2pac - last ones left
    2pac - smile
    bubba sparxxx - ugly
    dr dre - forgot abotu dre
    kanya west - all falls down
    lil bossie - baton rouge
    lil scrappy - gansta gangsta
    tech n9ne - im a player
    the game - put you on the game
    tru - hoody hoo

techno
    barcode brother - flute
    crystal methond - acetone
    dallas superstars - fast driving
    dj scott brown - earthquake
    ebk - blackboard jungle
    oli g - gir

meh, that should keep you busy for awhile :>

i actually listen to mostly grind & deathmetal :x

dylandutra

Cap'n Jazz
    Years
  • I'm not really a fan of Rap, I'm trying to broaden my tastes though.

My favorites that I've heard so far though:
    A Tribe Called Quest
    Immortal Technique

that's really it. lol. I heard one other band I really liked, but I forget the name.

Rock:
    You should try out Coheed and Cambria. Awesome stuff, and is totally listenable by people who enjoy the more mainstream stuff (as I assume you do).

Years
  • but I recommmend you to start listening to rock because its really good, sorry I dont like rap and hip-hop :(

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~
    That's quite... vocal of you...

It's hard to suggest some stuff since people today are easily entertained with such attention span. If you want to start out right, maybe some Led Zeppelin (Early Zeppelin if you want to rock out) or if you want some contemporary with good sound, maybe Wolfmother. If you want minimalistic bands, go for the White Stripes, and if you want the opposite, Muse can do it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2007
    Rock around the clock... Man, I'm old :(

I don't really like rap or hip hop because the songs today are "noise polution" IMO. I like some rap/hip-hop songs though.

Btw, The beatles rox :D
    Iron Maiden is rox too :D

dylandutra

Cap'n Jazz
    Years
  • Gym Class Heroes is pretty good too.
    Also Bloc Party is pretty rad. Indie Rock I guess, can't explain. Brittish dudes. Youtube them.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • I'm not so good with rap/techno but if you tell me some rock bands/songs that you like, I might be able to point you towards some similar ones

Back