• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Songs that make you cry.

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
    Years

The Beatles - She's Leaving Home

Now this is a sad song. If the name isn't obvious enough, this song is about a girl who leaves her home. If that in itself isn't sad enough, it's really the parents' reactions that gets me every time.
    The song itself sounds really sad and is a song that makes me think about my future children running away :(

SinfulGuroRose

Ignore me, I'm socially inept.
    Years
    Usually, only songs about a sad death or that I associate with something really sad make me cry. Shoot, there's a whole lot more, but this is all I got right now.
    Dirty Night Clowns by Chris Garneau
    If I Die Young by The Band Perry
    Bleeding Out by Imagine Dragons
    Violet Prince by ...uh, I don't know. It's in the Homestuck soundtracks.
    Pain by Hollywood Undead

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    "The Kill" by 30 Seconds to Mars. For some reason, listening to this song just bring tears to my eyes. The lyrics are quite depressing, but it's not so much about them. Maybe it's the instruments, or maybe it's their voice... I really don't know, to be honest. xD" "Everybody Hurts" by R.E.M is also a sad song, along with "Salt in the Wound" by Delta Spirit. These two songs make me very emotional every time I listen to them, because they remind me of all the things that I've been through over the years.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    A lot of songs make me cry. But there's one song that holds a special place to my heart. It's called This Song Saved My Life by Simple Plan. It was written to their fans because of the bonds we share with each of the members and expresses how we feel towards them. I really love this song and every time I hear it, I want to cry because it really speaks to my heart since this band has literally just... always been there for me since I was sixteen.

Back