• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Songs That Should Feature In Anime

Bay

Years
  • Hm, I know this is an English song and from a game, but the song "Make or Break" from The World Ends With You would make a great anime opening song. It has this techno pop beat that's fast pace and intense and also the lyrics are cool too. Another one is "Kiss kiss kiss" by BENI. Great for a romantic moment. XD That song is probably in an anime already, but I don't watch too many romantic anime shows. ^^;

You know, this is kinda weird. There's many anime songs I wished that are moreso normal songs (well, they kinda are I guess) XD:

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • Maximum the Hormone's "Chu Chu Lovely Muni Muni Mura Mura Purin Purin Boron Nurururerorero" is very anime-sounding, if you don't take the content matter into hand. And The World Ends With You's "Satisfy" and "Emptiness and..."

Back