• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Songs You Hate!

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
    Ok. First Of All Don't Argue It's a Personal Opinion,'Kay?
    Now. I'd Have To Pick....Hmmm.......Love Story by Taylor Swift. (Remember it's a personal opinion!!)

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I'm not a big fan of rap or country either.

But one song I just can't stand is "All Summer Long" By Kid Rock. It's a crappy song about an awesome song...

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    Any cover for "You Spin Me Round" by Dead or Alive. Flo Rida's has got to be the worst and yet it's a hit? It's god awful.

Also, any song composed by Avenged Sevenfold.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    Sigh, I may get bashed for this but...

Anything by the likes of Lady GaGa (Paparazzi = catchyness kills -.-), Metro Station (Way overplayed), Amy Winehouse, Duffy, Flo Rida, Kings of Leon, Black Eyed Peas (I only hate the new songs, Pump It was ok though) aaand various other rap rubbish xP

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Um... I don't like metal... (Don't hate me)

Sam.Is.Dead.

All's Well That Ends Well
    Years
    i also hate all the disney musicians that get so popular when they have no talent whatsoever, their whole success is based on how many little kids like their show

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Any songs from Flo Rida, Katy Perry or 50 Cent.

Skyzor91

Skyzor the Scizor
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2013
    Crazy Frog, Akon, Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, Lady "Gugu" Gaga (was that actually inspired from a newborn?) and a few others, will have to think of them when they "take my cake" (annoy me) again.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Anything Metal/Punk/Hard Rock and Rap/Hip-hop I can't stand. :[

Rap/Hip-hop because it's not actually singing, and Metal/Punk/Hard Rock because it sounds like someone is dying. I call it ear crap. :[

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani is probably my least favorite song. It just really bugs me simply because the actual sound of it gives me a headache. All of the "woo-woo"s drive me nuts, especially when I go to a baseball game and sure enough all 20,000 people are singing along -_-

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Sigh, I may get bashed for this but...

Anything by the likes of Lady GaGa (Paparazzi = catchyness kills -.-), Metro Station (Way overplayed), Amy Winehouse, Duffy, Flo Rida, Kings of Leon, Black Eyed Peas (I only hate the new songs, Pump It was ok though) aaand various other rap rubbish xP

Lady Gaga's okay, but I agree with you on the rest. XD All of those you mentioned are way overplayed. Especially Kings of Leon. =/ To me, all their songs sound the same...

I really don't like rap music. I don't listen to country at all. XD I don't like songs where you can't understand what they're saying either...

My worst song ever? Has to be "Here Come The Girls/Girls" by some guy/ The Sugababes. It was in the Boots advert one Christmas, and ever since, it's haunted me. ;-;

Back