• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Sonic Battle Fanclub!!!~

Years
    erm intresting theories there emerald mew and newten XD
    I got really bored this morning and started a my sonic battle game data again XD

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    ou started sonic battle over again? maybe I should do that to, it only took me week to beat once... but then again I don't want to have to re-collect all my battle cards...
    meh.
    yes they are interesting theories and they are physically possible, though the underground series is the only series that makes those theories inpossible, because sonic knows his mother and has sibs

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Yeah of course u can join Stacee! Welcome to the club!

And as I said before, I think SEGA have ditched the old ideas about Sonic (older games, older series) And in a way I suppose they have reritten it....I dunno really we will just have to see what happens in future games. Shadow the hedgehog should reveil alot!

~Newten5~

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    I like all of em :P
    But sometimes I like Meteor Heard from SA2 because it helps me calm down.

~Newten5~

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    Yeah, there are lots of good song that can calm you down from the knyckles levels, and then there are songs that can realy energize ya, like one day, when my friend first got sa2:b, I went over there and played for 8 hours straight! no eating or anything, then before I left I played him in one last 2 player game (the rest of the time we working on his story, I did hero, he did dark, I ended up beating biolizard though, and against final hazard we took turns depending on who we were)
    and we went to city escape, when I was on my way home I still had "escape from the city" stuck in my head and it made me want to board to my house... but I had to settle for running ^^

Jolty-kun

Years
    Ill join, im probably the biggest and wildest sonic fan with 28 miles away XD, well, the person who lives that far away.. well i wont tell you who he is XD, because im just a tiny bit more obsessed with it, than he is XD, and one clue, hes from PC XD.

Ok, ill join, and ill say.. anyone saw the final bit of Sonic Battle for the GBA?, its so sad ;_; XD

Newten5 said:
    But sometimes I like Meteor Heard from SA2 because it helps me calm down

Liek OMG! O.O XD, that helsp you keep calm down?, that usually makes me so frustrated i punch my gamecube xD

Last edited:
    Years
    Stacee said:
    Im love We Can from Sonic Heroes. I always have that in my head. I almost sung it at my singing and dancing!
    yeah
    I sung what I'm made of for the pc singing auditions XD

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Jolteon? Thats odd, I thought u hated me....im confused 0.o oh well u can join cause I never hated u :P
    And dont listen to Blazey's audition, im tellin u now so dont come cryin to me after hearin it! XD Just jokin lol!

Oh, everyone u obviosly like Sonic so why dont u all join Blazy boy's Sonic rp? Its good fun!

~Newten5~

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    ya mean dat emergant hero one? I made one to, but the plot needs so much work I might as well close the one I have right now, ok so its not that bad, but if you want to join it, its your loss, yeah I just got a felling I could complete all the missions on cannons core, and for some of you peole woiondering where that one last emblem is in sa2:b, its A ranking all of cannons core, but you probably knew that, I just heard that some people don't notice that. I think pumpkin hill calms me down, there are almost no sonic missions with music that calms me down, there all very up beat.

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Cool, I might join too, reserve Shadow for me!

~Newten5~

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    well I could work shadow in I guess, only him though because of his chaos control don't you think he'd be suspicous too? I'll think about it and stuff, but get another character ready just in case newten.
    Ok I'm working, on... secret stuff for the club, it'll be done soon.

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Right I know wot u mean, hope it turns out good :P And u gotta get Shadow, hes the best character in the universe!!! XD

~Newten5~

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    OK, I guess you can be shadow, I really can't see him on the other side of mobius relaxing anyways.
    yeah you know what I'm talking about, but it might take a while

Stacee

MY EMERALD!
    Years
    You know what the problem is?
    My parents are tight and i can never seem to get these games *sniff*
    If i had a million bucks i would spend it all on games XD.

Back