• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic: Genetic Mix Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • ooc: I HOPE IT DOES CAUSE I ENJOY IT

IC: "its fun but its boring cause nobody else can do it the only people who cna see me who are invisible too I made this machine but nobody wants it you wanna try" I said as I reappeared

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • Now what to do," I muttered, bored still. I was more energy filled now, and I wanted to do something...

Years
  • "It makes you invisible its fun really when you get used to it you wanna battle cause I'm fll of energy come on bring it" I said as I pulled a ninja shrukien from my belt

Years
  • come on mate to near for me well I know this area pretty well theres a village how about there and back you ok with that"

Years
  • "I'm ready just sometimes you won't see me just a cloud of dust I was trained by Espio from team chaotix after my creation I still don't now why I am here but being carefree why should I care I was created for speed skills of a ninja (several minuetes later) then erm I can't remeber does anyone wanna join us"
    (did you join Miya's pokemon world PikaPal cause I pmed you on it I think)

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    IC: "ok, I'm ready to go when you are" I said, ready to use a chaos shift
    OOC: ok, this RP is seriously dead, maybe we should let it die, and make another one, more people will join a newwer RP (I dunno why)

Years
  • OOC: yeah dead I think we should make a new one shall we wait a bit or shall we make one straight away

IC: "ready GO" I said as I sped off and turned invisible

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back