• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Sonic the Hedgehog Fanclub~

Should We do awards? (See Extra on Main Thread for details)

• Yes!

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    I would love to join i have loved sonic since (1999 Dreamcast game) My favourite Character is of cause the blue Blur Sonic!

Daily Trivia
    Q: When was the year of the 1st Sonic game was released?
    A: The Answer is (With correct date) June 23rd 1991(NA) (EU) June 23 1991 (JP) July 26th 1991

P.S i did a project about sonic a few years ago :P

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Welcome to the club, man. Have fun here and let your Sonic fandom loose n_n.
    So what are you guys views on Sonic Chronicles and Sonic Unleashed?
    I think Sonic Chronicles is going to be a complete let down, while Unleashed brings Sonic back to the fan and glory of his old days.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    so about the emblem i askd twinx if he could take out the background,nd i sould get by at the very least tomorrow

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
    Years
    I would love to join i have loved sonic since (1999 Dreamcast game) My favourite Character is of cause the blue Blur Sonic!

Daily Trivia
    Q: When was the year of the 1st Sonic game was released?
    A: The Answer is (With correct date) June 23rd 1991(NA) (EU) June 23 1991 (JP) July 26th 1991

P.S i did a project about sonic a few years ago :P

Welcome to the fanclub Jayster, have fun!

Also, Nazo asked Twinx to get rid of the white background on the emblem, so here it is!:

~Sonic the Hedgehog Fanclub~

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    I hav to agree wit CN on that one, cause like everyone else im foreseeing chronicles as a terror just like the other recent sonic games. *coughsonicandthesecretringscough*

Years
    There is this kid at my school who think The secret rings is the best game in the world to we tease him*coughhissarealnerdcough* and called it sonic and the wedding rings it's really that bad

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    wat was ur fav sonic game?
    me it was Sonic adventure 2 battle,
    i loved the chaos garden part...
    nd i agree with CN as well for unleashed

Years
    Sonic Heroes is by far the best Sonic Game ever the GBA series isn't bad also Sonic Adventure and Shadow the Hedgehog are totally awesome i have to say Sonic heroes is still the best game but then the best game with sonic in it is....

SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL

also if no one knows about it there is this website called Drunkduck and it has all these Sonic comic ( I have made 1)

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
    Years
    I thought the only good thing about Sonic heroes were it's graphics. But the rest was lame. Since when would say: "Let's show that creep the real super power of team work!" But I must admit, Sonic Unleashed graphics look beautiful. I can't wait. (But lets just hope Sega don't take a wrong step and make it like STH06)

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    My favorite Sonic game is Sonic Adventure 2/Battle, that is the game that introduced nearly all of the sonic characters, but I like the classics too.

ShadowPand3monium

IS BACK!!!! sorta...
    Years
    my fav is sonic adventure 2 battle bcuz of the chao garden... that was my fav part of it. second is sonic heroes bcuz that's the only sonic game that doesn't giv me headaches wen moving around that much.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    mine would definitly have to be one of the origanals Sonic adventure but i like it more on the director's cut
    and then adventure 2 battle would have to come right after it

ShadowPand3monium

IS BACK!!!! sorta...
    Years
    Human Sonic Characters

hey guys... look at my human form drawings of some sonic characters.
    (espio, silver, shadow, sonic, jet, mighty)
    Click the picture attachment 2 c it up close.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    That is so awesome, I must be hard turning animals into humans. I love the shadow and Jet especially keep up the work

Back