• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic The hedgehog: The Chaos Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    All of our heroes: Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and all their friends (and not so friends) are taking a much needed break. But meanwhile, on the other side of Mobius lurks another creature, an unknown creature. And while their world savers are relaxing many more new characters come into the mix, while not knowing each other exists, a Tournament is held, The person holding the tourney claims that he can give the ability to use chaos control to the winner and many beleive this is true. But the selected few (the people in the RP) don?t buy into it and have other reasons for joining. Are the awakening of the mysterious creature and the dawn of a new tournament related somehow? I'm sure you can guess but just in case: you'll have to find out
    Ok now in this Role Play you are one of the people who enters the tournament, if your sonic character that is used for other RP?s can already use chaos control then in this RP they... well can?t.
    Form
    Name:
    Species:
    Description:
    Bio(optional):
    Reason for entering Tourney:

Here?s Mine:
    Name: Eko
    Species: Cat
    Description: a Young black cat with white highlights, He has an ability to create machines but is no where near the level of tails or eggman, he only tinkers.
    Bio(optional): Eko Is a seven year old Cat who loves to tinker with little robot pieces, One time he succeeded and created a tiny robot with an A.I. system
    Reason for entering Tourney: He wanted to see how far his gadgets could get him in a real tournament and is fascinated by the whole ?chaos control prize? thing

We can begin when we have at least 8 people and I?m not accepting more than 16 people.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Name: Flash
    Species: Hedgehog
    Description: A young hedgehog with super sonic's colour scheme and speed but his strenght is not even close to shadow's or sonic's he has never layed value on strenght but on speed.
    Reason for entering tourney: He has allways admired shadow and wanted to match his power. No he's entering this Tournament to prove to him self that he is the strongest of them all.

Years
    Sounds good.

Name:Stitchy
    Species:Chameleon
    Description:A blue version of Espio, excapt Stichy has red eyes and a scar above his left eye.
    Bio(optional):Espio's cousin also they are rivals.
    Reason for entering Tourney:To finnaly prove he's better than his cousin. And then he cca use the prize for personall intentions.

I'm not very good at spelling so forgive me.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    OOC: ok thats two people, I make 3, 5 more and we can start, but I don't think we'll manage 8, maybe if the SB club joins but I dunno

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    sure why not, i love sonic!

Name: Ecto
    Species: Morph / like the guy who was in the comics and could transform into anything
    Description:Bio: when not the shape of something, no one knows what he looks like, he ususally take sthe shape of a tall creature with large yellow eyes, green face and wears a long red cape
    Reason for entering Tourney: ???

Years
    we have an espio fan read the banner in teh sig and weep
    JK

Name:Blaze
    Species:Chamleon
    Description:He is red and has all the skills that espio has but they were seperated when they were ten and they have a strong telepathic bond and he is also a rival with stitchy
    Bio(optional):Blaze is espio's twin brother and has a deep hatred for anything evil and he has never liked many other chamleons that train in ninjitsu
    Reason for entering Tourney:To improve his ninjitsu skills and to have fun and the chaos control could help him become spiritually stronger

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    I dunno, I guess its just not a popular thread, and I did ask for a specific number of people before we can start (it is a tournament after all) maybe we should just let the thread die...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back