• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic Ultimate Battle (PG but PG-13 later on)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeiru

~Little Angel in disguise~
Years
OOC: Okay... ^^;

BIC: In the middle of the night Chaos was disrupted from her sleep by a kicking and punching sound that's was reflecting from the wall. Chaos gets out of bed and *walks down the stairs and sees Espio kicking and punching the wall in sadness. Chaos walks over and pokes him on the shoulder.
"Do you know what time it is?!?! I'm trying to sleep!" Chaos shouted. Espio blushes slightly in embarassment.
"I'm sorry. I didn't realize what time it was. Forgive me, mistress." Espio apologizes. Chaos looks at Espio oddly and walks back to her room.
"Espio, go to sleep. You're losing it." Chaos said as she closes the door. Espio lays down infront of Chaos' bedroom door and falls asleep.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
Years
"Uh?" Sun Xeng said waking up in the middle of the night. He could hear something outside the window. He walked up to the window and looked out.
"WHAT THE HECK IS THAT" he shouted and ran down stairs making a lot of noise.

Aeiru

~Little Angel in disguise~
Years
Well, how about you can make a big event happen and we follow after your post??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back