• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sonic X Thread

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    There wasn't a Sonic X thread, so i thought i'd start one ^^

What is the story behind Sonic Heroes? The series here in the UK has only gone up to the first episode of Sonic Heroes, then restarted -.-; so i never found out
    I know that i didn't think much of the sonic heroes game, in comparison to the other games :s

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    sonic heroes? there will be no sonic heroes storyline...altho they DO show Chaotix in episode 39...i'd like to say Shadow's voice is much better in the japanese version XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    ya, so i was wondering how far the US had gotten..fromt what digispirit said, sounds like ur at the same place as us :/

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 23, 2005
    Hey did any one know that there is a new season of sonic x this saturday

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    T.K. said:
    Hey did any one know that there is a new season of sonic x this saturday
    Ya...thats been well known since before the last season ended^^

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    so i guess the sonic heroes story may carry on from that point?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    DF dadragonz said:
    so i guess the sonic heroes story may carry on from that point?
    Nope, it's gonna be snoic Adv 2...heros isent covered in this anime it's sonic X 2 that it's in.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    And By That He means Sonic Adventure 2(not advance for sum ppl that were confuzzled by that) Shadow dies :(
    I'd also like to say CHRIS IS A OVERLY SPOILED BRAT!!!!! he thinks he can make sonic stay on earth just cuz he saves his life 1ce -_-
    id also like 2 say the Sonic Battle 1 was sad Emerl...died :(
    o and BTW as much as i like Tvtome, dum of those episodes are underly descriptive

Skrin

Still the best!!!xD
    Years
    Chris is an overly-spoiled brat- everyone knows that!!XD

But seriously, thinking he can have sonic stay on earth?? That is stoopid.XD

But also, I hate it how sonic is like the sidekick and chris is the hero. That, my friends, proves that sonic X does not disapprove the theory that sonic should not have anything animaited, anime or cartoon, made after him.XD

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    yabut shadow was cool calm, fast, smart, whacks sonic so badly evry time XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Shadow was by far the best character ^^ ..but tails was pretty cute ^^

Marik4me

Lover of Ishtar siblings
    Years
    There's a Sonic X 2? O__O I thought there was only the one Sonic X that ran for 52 episodes and that would be it.

FanGuy

Rocket ShyGuy
    Years
    • Age 41
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 30, 2004
    I do remember hearing somewhere that they were going to continue with more episodes (after 52). If they do adapt the Sonic Heroes storyline I just hope it makes more sense then it did in the actual game.

Back