• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sooo I herd u liek mudkips

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
  • I like Mudkip, okay!
    (Though, my first time through sapphire i went with treecko, who is pretty good, also.

One of the many, many reasons: Mudkip+Waterfall= 0_0

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Everyone lieks mudkipz because of a thing called /b/. If you don't know what that is, count yourself lucky. You don't wanna know. xD

There are other Pokemon related memes, such as F Yeah Seaking, Shiny Pidgey, Slowpoke, Abra (A F'ing Pokemon), Ditto, Blastoise, Metapod and Porygon. That's all of 'em I think.

And I picked Mudkip as my starter when I got my first PKMN game. xD

Last edited:

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Ha!! Mudkip's extremely suspectible to common grass types(4x). Weirdooooooo!!!!!

Wrong, Mudkip isn't ground-type until Mudkip evolves, it's only a water-type then. In other words, it's only (x2) and not (x4), so no super ownage here. XD

Mudkips are awesome, I don't need any overuse 4chan joke to like them either.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    Doesn't anyone think it's just cute and Powerful? I love it because of that, when i saw it first i fell in love :)

I do. In fact I hate the meme BECAUSE I do. I chose it as my starter in Ruby so of course I loved it(even before I knew about that stupid joke).

Poor mudkip >_>

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    I do. In fact I hate the meme BECAUSE I do. I chose it as my starter in Ruby so of course I loved it(even before I knew about that stupid joke).

Poor mudkip >_>

I would have to agree with you, the meme makes Mudkip look so bad to the majority.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • I don't think the meme if meant to make Mudkip look bad. It actually made Mudkip's image...kinda cute. xD

The other Pokemon memes around can't match teh Mudkipz awesomeness. xD

Years
  • You have to be 18 to be on 4chan. I'm sure the majority of you kids are NOT.
    Congratulations you contributed to the cancer that killed /b/

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    I don't think the meme if meant to make Mudkip look bad. It actually made Mudkip's image...kinda cute. xD

The other Pokemon memes around can't match teh Mudkipz awesomeness. xD

In some cases it does, but I've seen people use the meme to make them look bad. x_x

Yes, Mudkip is the awesomeness! ^_^

You have to be 18 to be on 4chan. I'm sure the majority of you kids are NOT.

Well it seems you really took your time taking a look at some of our ages, yes? (That is, if it is viewable)

I got into it by accident, dang you Google and your evilness.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • You have to be 18 to be on 4chan. I'm sure the majority of you kids are NOT.

When your friends talk about Shoop Da Woop, Over 9000, Shiny Pidgey and 2girls1cup all the time, trust me, it's hard to resist. xD

I only lurk there. I don't post. Cos that is, as you said, contributing to the cancer killing /b/. And besides some very disturbing crap goes on in there that can scar you for life. xD

I've read the Mudkipz copypasta. Why did /b/ just suddenly "attack" Mudkip? Did someone just decide "OK I'm gonna make Mudkip a meme"? (Forced meme is forced.) Or is there some sort of background that resulted in the copypasta and the ever so popular phrase?

Years
  • When your friends talk about Shoop Da Woop, Over 9000, Shiny Pidgey and 2girls1cup all the time, trust me, it's hard to resist. xD

I only lurk there. I don't post. Cos that is, as you said, contributing to the cancer killing /b/. And besides some very disturbing crap goes on in there that can scar you for life. xD

I've read the Mudkipz copypasta. Why did /b/ just suddenly "attack" Mudkip? Did someone just decide "OK I'm gonna make Mudkip a meme"? (Forced meme is forced.) Or is there some sort of background that resulted in the copypasta and the ever so popular phrase?
    Your friends are cancer as well. That's no justification...

Gather round kids, let me tell you all a story.
    The Mudkipz meme isn't as innocent as you all think.
    It started with a post about a mentally challenged person humping a Mudkip plushie.
    Newfags...

Aqua Mudkip

LOL I'm okay!
    Years
  • Aqua Mudkip:/ The meme actually does make people think Mudkips are awesome. AND THEY ARE!!! (of course I know that. I've always played Mudkip whenever Mudkip is in a Pokemon game.) But most of the time... it hurts... a lot... OUCH! Stop poking me! And Mudkip is way more stronger than Torchic and Treecko due to good stats (HP, EXP gain, speed), durability (has less weakneses than Torchic and Treecko), strength, learning (has 6 attack types and can learn 6 of the HMs) and adorableness-ss-s.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Your friends are cancer as well. That's no justification...

Gather round kids, let me tell you all a story.
    The Mudkipz meme isn't as innocent as you all think.
    It started with a post about a mentally challenged person humping a Mudkip plushie.
    Newfags...
    People jump onto memes too easily.

And underage b& to lots of people here.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • So.....I heard you liek mudkipz!
    The mudkip craze started when a club was formed in NY, it soon became so popular across the web, we all became ingolfed in it[/false rumor]

No seriously, It is the cuteness factor, plus it's evo begins one of the best, plus it is a starter...it is mainly from those vids on youtube i guess....

Years
  • i don't now why but everytime i get a mudkip i just can't finish the game i can only finish the game if i have a torchic

Back