• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sorry [Insert Name], you have one week to live...

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • A lot of things that would be frowned upon and possibly have me put in jail for.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • I would do EVERYTHING. Then I'd come here, and give the bad news, and make some awesome one-liner before I delete my PC account. With 10 minutes, until my death, I'll gather a bunch of fireworks, and drive off a cliff, and go out with a bang ;)

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
  • Act the same as usual,tell my family and best friend,and try my best to do everything I want,make sure the rest of my life,the best of my life~

Nothing to be sad of since we still have to face the truth someday even though now isn't the time,better keep going and do what you want,and don't forget to smile =)

Last edited:

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • My answer is so, so boring but honestly i'd just want to spend as much time as I could with friends and family, making sure I enjoyed my final week with them. I wouldn't really want to do anything too outrageous.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I would unleash all the emotion in my head, not holding back a bit. Everyone would know exactly how I felt about everything, and it would be my honest belief and truth. I would say to people I knew all the things I wish I said and didn't say, and tell them the things I didn't have the courage to ever say; I would be an unsheathed me. And I would die without regret.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I dunno, I would probably just cry a lot. Trying to think of something specific I would do but I really have no idea. One week is a really short amount of time, what's the point in scrambling to do things when you're just going to die in 7 days? o.e

Years
  • I dunno, I would probably just cry a lot. Trying to think of something specific I would do but I really have no idea. One week is a really short amount of time, what's the point in scrambling to do things when you're just going to die in 7 days? o.e

Pretty much this.

Also, how would I end up dying after said seven days? If it was by disappearing into air, maybe it wouldn't be so terrifying...

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    I'd try to convince the population to burn the city down. I have one week, might as well do a social experiment of anarchy.

Years
  • 1. Publish a novel

2. Learn Hungarian Rhapsody No. 2

3. Go to Tokyo

4. Get a kiss

5. Not make such an ass out of myself trying to do all of this that at my funeral my friends are laughing. I'd feel like Rigby In The Sky With Burrito.

Back