• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sorry to disappoint everyone.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    I know most of you were expecting Jesus, but God decided to send me instead. File your complaints with him, and not me. Thank you.

P.S., does this forum have a minimum post limit before being able to send PMs?

;)

Years
  • HOPE LEADS TO DISAPPOINTMENT!

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAA!

There's a minimum post limit of 15 posts before you can post images I think. No limitations exist for sending PMs as far as I'm aware though.

Anyway welcome to PC. If you're a fan of Pokemon, you've come to the right place. There's plenty to do here so make yourself comfy and enjoy your stay.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • ^Yeah, what he said. :P There's no post limit if you want to send private messages or even visitor messages. You need 15 posts or more if you want to post links or images.

Buuut anyways, great to see ya here though! I won't file a complaint because you were sent here. :P I'm actually glad you're here. :D What is it that got you to sign up here? There's lots to do here, plus tons to discuss! So make yourself at home!

Have a nice time, though! PM me if you need any help, and read the rules! See ya around. :3

Years
  • Like Megan said, we are glad to have you here at PC! ^_^ I can assume that your favorite Pokémon is Bulbasaur because of your username and avatar :P (classic avatars ftw!) Other than that, enjoy your time here :)

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • I would not like to reiterate what the other members said. LOL. welcome to PC my friend! nice decision you made there.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hey there and welcome aboard, Saurus! Okay, your introduction just made me speechless, don't know what to say! But anyway, what brought you here in PC, was it perhaps your were looking for some discussions and friends? Or was it something here that made you registered into this place? There are tons of stuff here, so I'm sure you will have lots of fun here, most especially the Pokemon discussions! ;]

It would be really nice if you could tell more about yourself, so that we'll know a little bit about you. Unto what things your interested to like writing, graphics and etc, you could also share some of your characteristics, and perhaps share some life experiences or just whatever you want to share with us, it's all fine!

Okay then, have a great time and I'll see you around? And oh, if you ever want to talk, my profile isn't that bad & scary for you not to visit it, so just leave a message and I'll reply back. 'kay? owo~

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey Saurus! How are you?

I'm Andy, it's nice to meet you :) I frikkin' love your avatar, it brings back so many awesome memories... mostly of Pokemon card booster packs for some reason.

I personally don't believe in God so I'd prefer you to Jesus anyhow XD

I hope you like it here, I'll see you around!

Back