• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SOTW #13 - Voting

SOTW Winna?

• Raikazu

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Gold19

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phanima

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Twinx

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Shiranui

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Haine Togu

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • .Kai

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Gummy

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
Years
  • SOTW #13 - Voting

Note: I have taken over SOTW for CheesPeow, since he has his own personal issues to attend to.

Anyway, I'm going to change up a few things. Starting with;

Unless I've said otherwise, your username, any shortened version of your username, the name if the weeks current theme or SOTW must be clearly visible on your banner. I'm also going to restart the old voting system. The other one was good, but it seemed rather pointless, and only made it harder to tally up the votes. But you can still comment on the banner you voted for. So yes, this means that the polls are back. Your banners still have to be fresh (as in not made before hand) and you are allowed to edit them, even after you submit them. You're still not allowed to vote for yourself.

Anyway, that about sums it up. Let the voting begin!

Spoiler:

*Double checks to make sure he got them all*
    Yes, Shiranui. You're here this time. xDD;

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • =O So few entries this time, maybe I have a chance of winning. Anyways, I voted for Haine Tugo because... well, it's angry and wrath-like...

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    None of them are really what I had imagined when I picked the theme, but I voted for Gummy this time.

I loved Phanima's entry, and probably would've voted for that one if it wasn't so blurry and hard to see. xD But that's a really awesome picture. :O

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • I voted for Phanima. I don't know why... it just had an awesome feel to it. The text was a little humorous, and kinda took away from the feel, but it was still awesome.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    lawl, my entry was so rushed. I couldn't be bothered to think of anything else xD

Anyway, Twinx gets my vote. Besides epic blending, the person looks like she's (... the character's a female, ne?) giving me the evil eye ^^; Like she wants to send me to oblivion. Phanima's is awesome as well, but yeah... it's a bit too blurry~

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I'm a huge fan of Sheep in the Big City, so Shiranui's really stood out to me.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • I really liked Mr. Phani's but due to it being blurry, I didn't vote for it.
    I ended up voting for DC Twinx. I loved the blending and the render looks truly evil. Plus I love the word Righteous and that paired with Wrath cracked m up and made my day. XD

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • I voted for Phanima because it has a lot of motion in it.. I think it's supposed to be blurry because of all the action that's happening. I'm not a fan of the text though..

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I must vote!

Vote: .Kai
    reason: because nothing is more comical to me than May in chibi-mode when she's angry at ash!

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Guess I overdid it with the motion blur but I agree with the text being...ugh. ^^;

Voted for Twinx because its just so clean and crisp. Lolis in hoods who stare daggers is simply wonderful.

Wanted to vote for Togu and Gummy's as well. xD

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Twinx. It's a beautiful rendition of skill, I love the use of colours in particular, and the foreground lighting effects. Great job. :>

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Haine Togu.
    Buildings look nice, colours are good. It's also the only one that shows depth.

Back