• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SOTW #14 - Voting

SOTW Winna?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    SOTW #14 - Voting -

There were alot of entries this week. All of them are pretty good. Good luck!

Rules -
    • You may only vote once. Don't even try voting twice; the handy-dandy poll won't let ya.
    • Voting for yourself is, for lack of a better term, cheap. If caught voting for yourself, your entry will be disqualified and you will be banned from SOTW for one week.
    • If you have any questions regarding SOTW, PM me rather than posting in this thread.
    Now for the contestants:
    Spoiler:

Again, good luck everyone!

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Uh, Motsuko... I kind of didn't enter. That first banner wasn't made by me. XDD

I knew I was going to vote for evilcheese as soon as I saw the entry. The render perfectly fits the theme, and the banner itself is well done.

Last edited:

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    Uh, Motsuko... I kind of didn't enter. That first banner wasn't made by me. XDDD

Lawlz, I realized that as I was inputting the names for the poll. xDD

Everyone included? Check.
    Poll made public? Check.
    Correct credit given to artists? ... :/

I just can't get it right, can I?
    *FIRST POST EDITED*

Anyway, I ended up voting for Atlas because it's just so... original. I like that. It's different, and it takes alot for someone to try something new... and succeed at it.

Last edited:

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I voted for Phanima because of the awesome vector stuff and matches the theme... not to mention Death the Kid is awesome. :3

Good luck to everyone else!

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Uwah! I was scared I'd miss the voting cause I'm going away tomorrow for a week and wanted to do it before then. *w*

Voted for evilcheese's, it's the most graphically appealing and the effects are just really well done.

Kaiyori's is epic though and I really like MiSs~KoN's too. x3

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    It was a tough choice between evilcheese and Phanima for me..
    I voted for evilcheese because it's really amazing..

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I voted for Shiranui, bringing back the wave from our first SOTW was an epic win selection for my tastes, it also fits the theme well. :D Just great~

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    I liked Phanima's the best. Just something about the style that appealed to me.

evilcheese's was a close second though.

Years
    Phanima gained my vote but i like evilcheese & haine togu, haine togu has unique graphics work the animation of text really appealed to me.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    You have to give a reason to why you voted for the member you voted for… not the one you "liked". Or are you really voting for Togu?

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    You have to give a reason to why you voted for the member you voted for… not the one you "liked". Or are you really voting for Togu?

Actually, you don't have to give a reason anymore, munna. I switched back to the old rules... which would be more useful if they were read? :x

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    evilham
    It appealed to me the most. I liked the background and the colors that contrasted behind the render. I also like the render showing a lot of motion in this picture. :x

I'm sorry, did I spell your name wrong? :D -shot'd-

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I voted for Shiranui, because it just looked so realistic, and it amused me. A great photo manipulation, as well as a sense of humour to boot? <3.

Back