• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SoTW #29 - Difference (Voting)

SoTW #29 Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
Years
  • SoTW # 29 - Difference (Voting)

Sorry it's a day late. My computer would let me onto PC yesterday. :<

Rules:
    • You may only vote once.
    • Please use the poll to vote. You may post comments, etc like you normally would, but your vote will not count unless it is in the poll.
    • Do not vote for yourself. Doing so is cheating and will result in disqualification.
    Entrants:
    Spoiler:

Idle.

Seriously.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2008
    I voted for YOOM-TAH because it shows two complete differences and they are represented well.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Can we restrict YOOM-TAH from these things? lol. Give us a chance. XD

Oh well, I voted for YOOM-TAH too.

Edit: OMG TWO VOTES FOR MEE. *dies*

Edit Again: OMG YOOM-TAH VOTED FOR MEEE. *dies again, except harder*

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    ShadowPand3monium is disqualified, please do not vote for him any further:

• Do not vote for yourself. Doing so is cheating and will result in disqualification.

YOOM-TAH because the effects were sweet. Raikazu's was a sweet concept, though the execution was lacking.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I voted for YOOM-TAH as well. Munna's is nice, but I think YOOM-TAH's banner shows off the theme better.

Years
  • YOOM-TAH WELLDONE YOU ARE MY WINRAR!
    * You must be over 18 years of age to apply; Calls Cost $5 a minute; Competition ends midnight; Terms and conditions apply.

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
  • YOOM-TAH just swept this one for me. Maybe munna would have gotten my vote but his was overtopazed.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I loved Munna's. In fact, if it wasn't too tall for the other forum's signature limits, I would totally ask if I could use it; it's THAT sexy. :D

I'm afraid I can't say I liked YOOM-TAH's as much as I like his usual stuff though. Brilliant work, but the abrupt switch between the light and the dark impacts focal and I feel like the text is hiding something ugly; which is isn't, which is also why it doesn't need to be there. The strange positioning of the...... Oh, I knew it's name but... Well whatever. The strange position of the pokemon on the right, with it's nose all cut off like that; not a fan of that either.

The others seemed somewhat hastily thrown together, though I did kind of like Shadow and Postman's entries as well.

Years
  • I loved Munna's. In fact, if it wasn't too tall for the other forum's signature limits, I would totally ask if I could use it; it's THAT sexy. :D

I'm afraid I can't say I liked YOOM-TAH's as much as I like his usual stuff though. Brilliant work, but the abrupt switch between the light and the dark impacts focal and I feel like the text is hiding something ugly; which is isn't, which is also why it doesn't need to be there. The strange positioning of the...... Oh, I knew it's name but... Well whatever. The strange position of the pokemon on the right, with it's nose all cut off like that; not a fan of that either.

The others seemed somewhat hastily thrown together, though I did kind of like Shadow and Postman's entries as well.

I agree. Basically, YOOM-TAH's sucked compared to Munna's for me. And Munna's is within the limits, yo. :) XD? Limit is 500x300, is it not?

Last edited by a moderator:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Most other forums have a max sig height of 200 or 150. :<
    Some even have a kb restriction.

Last edited:

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • I voted for munna. His was amazing. I loved everything about it. And I think it matched well with the theme without it being just... thrown there. Good job.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Voted for YOOMY for the exact same reasons stated above. No need to elaborate really. He pulled off the most visually appealing banner that carried the theme the best. Actually, I think I did just elaborate...

?rigin's for being big and equally appealing visually.

Back