• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Calibur 3

Years
    This is definetly gonna be an awesome game.

Heishiro Mitsurugi
    Raphael Sorel
    Astaroth
    Ivy Valentine
    Voldo
    Taki
    Kilik
    Cassandra Alexandra
    Nightmare
    Rock Adams
    Hwang Sung Kyung
    Talim
    Cervantes de Leon
    Siegfried Schtauffan
    Seung Mina
    Chai Xianghua
    Hong Yunsung
    Li Long
    Sophitia Alexandra
    Lizardman
    Yoshimitsu
    Maxi

New Characters {so far}

Tira- Works for Nightmare
    Amy- I think she has ties to Raphael
    Setsuka- Not much info on Setsuka
    Zasalamel- Enigma
    Arthur- He is practically Mitsurugi in SC/SC2 because some countries hate Samurais
    Abyss- The "alternate" form of Zasalamel also the game's boss
    Orcadan- Character with a snow owl mask on hmmmm...
    Shaana- hot girl with big sword
    Revenant- Undead soldier cool looking weapons
    Own Creation

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    Me too, the trailer looks good..

and Xianghua 's going to be in it too? Yay! I thought they ditched her for a moment ...

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    I lved Soul Calibur 2, epsically with Link, so here's hoping that they release a Gamecube version. If not, Rafael was my next favourite, follwed by Nightmare/Siegfried

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Soul Calibur III

yay! i made the rankings on the Soul Calubur conquest game thingy as a sports bar! Does anyone elce have play this?

mine:

character: Yunsung
    win: 84
    lose: 5
    team: red

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Soul Calibur III is out? Wow, I didn't think it was coming out for a month. >.< Oh well. I used to have SCII, but the disk broke. It's a fun game.

Silver Pearl

Vote ME for President!
    Years
    Murpheos said:
    I lved Soul Calibur 2, epsically with Link, so here's hoping that they release a Gamecube version. If not, Rafael was my next favourite, follwed by Nightmare/Siegfried
    I'm sorry to say this but, this game is NOT gonna come to the GC and XBox. Its possible that it'll come next year... :(

The S

The Reverend
    Years
    There's also this character called The S, who will be an uber-ninja, and only on my game. And he will kick monumental booty..

By the way, to keep this revelant, I played the OPM demo of SCIII... it rocks hard.

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    i thought soul caliber 2 was pretty good with the great graphics but now they came out with number 3 in the series that has better graphics mor characters and possibly new battle areas

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Murpheos said:

If it's any consolation, supposedly you can create your own fighter this time around, meaning maybe you'll be able to create Link (if they have the right stuff for it).

I don't know if there'll be a GC or XBox version, but it's still a possibility.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    i could not pass the last guy in SC2 so i
    snaped the disk in half
    u phail.

I want this game so bad. The awesomeness factor is overwhelming. *Drowns in puddle of drool and tears*

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    I...Love...this...Game...

This isn't a fighting game, its THE fighting game.

Who has managed to get Valeria, and the other two shop people? I'm still trying. Can you use Amy, the shop keepers, and the other unlockable characters in Tales of Souls mode?

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    The newsest and very much impressive installment to the SC series.(as most know) The visuals are great, gameplay stays true to all it's fans dating back to when SC was released on Dream Cast, great character customizations and modes. Pretty much everything you've got from SC II plus more. Replay value will be of no trouble, it's loaded with so many different items, Museum collecting movies and much more, you can't expect to have it completed anytime soon. (or be disappointed with the fluent controls when pulling off techniques) As always, it's nicely paced when fighting, making you think a lot more in faster motions in the heat of battle. For one thing, setting the difficulty to easy will not save you if you're an complete novice. They made sure to add a few challenges through the game, you won't fly through it. (encourages lazy button mashers to work hard for once.)

I'm doing fairly good in the game, only unlocked three new characters but I'm getting somewhere. From what I've tried so far, it has a lot to offer and was worth the money spent on it. If you don't have the game now, why not go for possibly the best fighter this year?

Now back to Character Creation, my girl wants me to create KOS-MOS from Xeno Saga Episode 1, gonna be a pain but I want to collect everything in the game anyway. (which can go on for months and months and many more. o.o) Working at that now, got some nice accessories. Not nearly good enough though. You can pretty much create hundreds of characters you see through games, Anime, other T.V programs and so forth, which makes it an extremely interactive system. Especially with being able to select each characters jobs apon creation and or gender. (of course.)

And as for most played mode, currently playing Chronicles of The Sword Mode the most, the whole tactical SC team going to war was very well done. Haven't been disappointed with anything yet. But, the difficulty can annoy. Pressing all the buttons won't do much for you this time. ~_^
    -------

FireEmporer said:
    I...Love...this...Game...

This isn't a fighting game, its THE fighting game.

Who has managed to get Valeria, and the other two shop people? I'm still trying. Can you use Amy, the shop keepers, and the other unlockable characters in Tales of Souls mode?

I'll agree with sentence 200%

As for the unlockable characters. You can't use them all. (more specifically the shop owners) Mainly because you can't even view their profiles, let alone use them in Tales of Soul Mode. (doubt they have paths) But, some unlockable characters like Rock, Sophita, Cervantes and a few others can be used in the Mode. I've yet to unlock all, but know for a fact those 3 can't be used.

~Blade~

Years
    i hate this game. they nerfed all of the characters so evil. >.

talim gets ownz. badly. i mean, they took out lots of the things that were good. like wc and 33a got nerfed. >.

Back