• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Control [Avdanced Format]

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Monsters-21
    Mobius the Frost Monarch
    Mobius the Frost Monarch
    Zarborg the Thunder Monarch
    Zarborg the Thunder Monarch
    Tesholatos the Firestorm Monarch
    Breaker the Magical Warrior
    D.D Warrior Lady
    Sangan
    Exiled Force
    Exiled Force
    Treeborn Frog
    Pyramid Turtle
    Pyramid Turtle
    Spirit Reaper
    Des Lacooda
    Des Lacooda
    Gravekeepers Spy
    Gravekeepers Spy
    Magician of Faith
    Giant Rat
    Giant Rat

Spells-11
    Mystical Space Typhoon
    Heavy Storm
    Nobleman of Crossout
    Graceful Charity
    Premature Burial
    Swords of Revealing Light
    Brain Control
    Soul Exchange
    Soul Exchange
    Pot of Avarice
    Book of Moon

Traps-8
    Call of the Haunted
    Torrential Tribute
    Mirror Force
    Ring of Destruction
    Bottomless Trap Hole
    Bottomless Trap Hole
    Bottomless Trap Hole
    Dust Tornado

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Well, now that Tsuku's gone, one of the Monarch's main weaknesses is gone...but now Mobius has to worry about Ring again...*sigh* He just can't win......

...But anyway, as for your build, what are the Turtles in there for? Other than themselves, Reaper, and Lacoodas, there isn't anything for them. Try taking them out for a 3rd Rat and...uh......0.o I don't know what else.

...How often do you actually use Soul Exchange?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Well, now that Tsuku's gone, one of the Monarch's main weaknesses is gone...but now Mobius has to worry about Ring again...*sigh* He just can't win......

...But anyway, as for your build, what are the Turtles in there for? Other than themselves, Reaper, and Lacoodas, there isn't anything for them. Try taking them out for a 3rd Rat and...uh......0.o I don't know what else.

...How often do you actually use Soul Exchange?
    The Turtles can summon Des Lacooda in defense mode which Giant Rat can not. So that's a + for the Turtle. =D

Also, more thinning.

The Exechanges are godly. I may use another Brain Control over them though. Or that new PTOD tribute card. Too long to say. >_>

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    The Turtles can summon Des Lacooda in defense mode which Giant Rat can not. So that's a + for the Turtle. =D

Also, more thinning.

The Exechanges are godly. I may use another Brain Control over them though. Or that new PTOD tribute card. Too long to say. >_>

Uh, groggy morning...but I'm starting to wake up now.

True enough, Lacooda can come in defense mode, but Rats can bring out Turtles as well as Exiled Force, so that's +1 for them. Perhaps max out the Rats and keep 1 Turtle...

I asked about the Soul Exchanges because if they come up a lot then you might want to try siding in a Misfortune or two to go ahead and take advantage of the no-attacking side effect...

Oh, and how about an Airknight?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    No Airknight.

I may plan on the other Rat.

You haven't commented yet. >oD

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    No Airknight.

I may plan on the other Rat.

You haven't commented yet. >oD

I said the things about the Monarchs...

Well,...as I've mentioned before I never did like the monarchs anyway since they required Normal Summoning...but, if they're going to be used, then your build's as good as any.

8.5/10

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Bottomless Trap Hole must stay to protect Des Lacooda.

*takes out Pyramid Turtle for spell Latios Master mentioned/Giant Rat *

Back