• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Eater: Repetition

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
  • For those who have seen the Soul Eater anime, and/or read te manga, it seems like Soul Eater is getting re-broadcast under the title of Soul Eater: Repetition.
    Soul Eater is getting a re-broadcast on six television stations, starting on September 30, 2010 at 18:00 on TV Tokyo and TV Osaka.

The newly titled Soul Eater Repetition (ソウルイーター リピートショー) will feature a new Opening theme by UNISON SQUARE GARDEN, with the title Counter Identity and a new Ending theme by Makino Yui, with the title Ao no Kaori.

It is the first time Unison Square Garden provide a theme single for an anime, unlike Makino Yui, who previously provided the theme songs for the Aria franchise amongst others.

The release date for Makino's new single is slated for November 10, 2010. Amazon

The two new themes will be accompanied by newly animated videos. The staff as follows:

Opening Storyboard&Direction by Ikezoe Takahiro, Animation Supervision by Nagasaku Tomokatsu
    Ending Storyboard&Direction&Animation Supervision by Shibata Jun
    Chief Animation Supervision by Soul Eater's character designer Itou Yoshiyuki

The page for the re-broadcast on the official Sout Eater website: https://www.souleater.tv/repeat/index.html

So yeah lets cross are fingers that they stop half way and create new episodes that follow more to the manga.

Here is the new opening

digi's EDIT: Fixed the Youtube vid, had the wrong slash

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Gaah. Stupid Copyrights infrigment. Can't watch the new opening. Alas, though, it looks like I have gotten into this manga at the right time. <3 I watched a few episodes of the anime, but after realizing that it takes a turn and makes a... quite different ending, and causing other things to have changed, I kind of backed off from it; mainly because I do like how the manga has taken things (maybe because I read it first, who knows.)

And if they decide to go farther in the Anime this time, and follow the manga, I would love to have my Black ★ Star in his new clothing, and genderbent with the others. <3

Sevii

Legendary Pirate
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2011
    Oh wow, what a surprise 0_0.

This is kind of sweet actually. Hope they really do make new episodes following the manga this time. I been waiting for them to animate the Baba Yaga's castle arc for a long time now.

Spoiler:

but after realizing that it takes a turn and makes a... quite different ending[/SIZE][/FONT]

That was the worse way they could have possibly ended it. It didn't even make sense.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • And if they decide to go farther in the Anime this time, and follow the manga, I would love to have my Black ★ Star in his new clothing, and genderbent with the others. <3

AGREED BY FAR. Except in my case, I wanna see genderbent!Soul /it would save me the trouble of having to get genderbent!Soul manga scans colored for a Muse on LiveJournal, though I'd have to wait forever

Since I just got out of the Medusa arc in the anime and I've been too lazy to continue it'd be nice to see if they do decide to follow the manga. If that's the case, I'm totally gonna watch this instead~

Back