• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Silveeeeeer~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    So, with Soul Silver coming up really soon (less than two months, YES). I've decided to start settlin' in on what I want on my team. This is what I have so far:

Feraligatr
    Nickname: Cooly (stfu. it's being named this for nostalgia purposes. )
    Type: Water
    Nature: ???
    Attacks: ???, ???, ???, Slash

Espeon
    Nickname: Red (I havta have me Red~ ♥)
    Type: Psychic
    Attacks: Psychic, Morning Sun, ???, ???

Ampharos
    Nickname: Denryuu
    Type: Electric
    Attacks: ???, ???, ???, ???

Bellossom
    Nickname: Lucia
    Type: Grass
    Attacks: Solar Beam, Leaf Storm, Sunny Day, Moonlight

Magmar/Houndoom*
    Nickname: Mags/??? (Possibly Conan)
    Type: Fire/ Fire&Dark
    Attacks: ???, ???, ???, ??? (For both of 'em)

* I'll be starting with Magmar, and unless I decide to keep it, I'll be switching to Houndoom once I can acquire a Houndour.

Now, the problem is well... a lot of things. xD; I don't know what I should have for a sixth Pokemon (other than Pidgeot), and I need ideas for movepools, along with natures (if it helps, I'm not going to competitively battle. xD; )

IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS FOR SIXTH SPOT/MOVEPOOLS/NATURES ARE WELCOME. :D

And on a side note: Physics is gettin' t' me. ;~; I keep on typing 'Physics' instead of 'Psychic' like several times. D:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • On my SS, I have a Noctowl named Cool, so don't worry about Cooly. xD

6th slot should be Smeargle named Silver<3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Yayz~ <3

Yannow what... I've never actually tried using a Smeargle on a team. Have any ideas for a moveset? :O

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Oh crap, it's coming out around the same time as FFXIII, isn't it? Now I definitely can't buy Mass Effect 2 or Dante's Inferno.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    XD If FFXIII is coming out anytime in March, then yeah. HGSS is coming out March 14th, which is pretty much the middle of the month.

Fairy Tail

Nin-nin!
    Years
  • Funny thing is, I named my Espeon "Ruby" in Japanese Platinum (although it was female XD).

But your team...is like 2/5th mine on my imported SS (I have seven main, but hey) XD Feraligatr and Bellossom are both main Pokemon~

Might I suggest Noctowl for a sixth, so your team will be 1/2 mine, even though the Noctowl would most likely not be shiny? XD

But yeah, soon as you get SS (even though I'll be staying with some stranger family), TELL ME YOUR FC so I can help you w/ imported SS. Or something :>

Oh, and totally name a Pokemon Conan, because I have Natsu the Dragonair (b' ')b And Kanon the Umbreon, although it's female and not male like Umineko!Kanon is XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    @Parbear: ... What? XD;

@Natsu-Pie: XDDD I named it 'Red' because Red has an Espeon, and I didn't know what else to name it. But I luffles Red. <3

XD Really? Wow. I'm mainly using Feraligatr for Nostalgia sakes, and I'm using Bellossom because I adored having it on my original Silver verion. :3

XDD Prolly not. But I'll see 'bout using Noctowl. It'll be a bit of a chance from always using Pidgeot. :U

OKAY! Though I'll prolly be gone from the interwebs those few days, just sitting on the couch and paying my Soul Silver next to my sister who'll hopefully be playing her Heart Gold. |D

XD Alrighty~ Conan means 'Hound', which is why I'm figuring Houndoom would be a good choice for Conan. :B

Back