• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Soul silver and heart gold new pokemon?

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
Years
  • i doubt it did fire red have new pokes i dont think so sorry plus if they did it wouldnt be in this game maybe just show them like they showed munchlax early

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • They aren't going to make more Prevos until Generation 5 because of compatibility issues with DPPL.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    There will be no new Pokemon.
    Remake ≠ New Gen.

THIS.

...But Jotho would not have any new pokemon, for storyline purposes, its a long way to another region, and the only other pokemons should be the kanto ones...as its next to it.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • No, no there would. If so, then they have to get through me! [/shot]

Well, this is a remake, not a new region. Nintendo can't pull off the 'We discovered new life-forms on the same region!' thing this time.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • There are no new Pokemon in Hg/Ss. They're still Gen4 games, so they won't be adding any new Pokemon in them. Expect to see some new formes, though. They did a good job with formes in Pokemon Platinum, and I think they'll try it again in Hg/Ss.

Years
  • Even if they were to add new Pokemon, that'd mean that they'd have to basically update D/P/P, which I don't think they're willing to do.

Years
  • No No No No No No No. Bad idea. :O. Maybe new formes, but no new pokemon. The only new i would want is Baby Kanga. lolz. Its a remake, with new features, but i dun want any new pokemon. I want it like how it was. Awesome.

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • There are no new Pokemon in Hg/Ss. They're still Gen4 games, so they won't be adding any new Pokemon in them. Expect to see some new formes, though. They did a good job with formes in Pokemon Platinum, and I think they'll try it again in Hg/Ss.

You know this for sure? Seriously, everything is speculation at the moment. I too doubt that there will be new forms, but don't state something so black and white. We don't know exactly.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Only new generations have new Pokemon. However, it's possible that they would add new formes just as FRLG added to the Deoxys formes.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Probably won't be any new Pokemon, as others have said. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if they maybe hinted at new species in the form of clues. Kind of in the same fashion that Ash saw Ho-Oh at the beginning of the series.

And for some reason, I really don't think we'll be seeing any new forms in these remakes.

ghostofherooftime

Phantom of the Internet
    Years
  • they wouldn't make new for a re-make of an old game. add "new" pokemon that didn't exist in the original.. YES but create brand new ones no

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    New Pokémon, no. New forms a possibility that I won't mind too much. Though, adding new Pokémon to the remake defeats the whole purpose of a remake...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • You know this for sure? Seriously, everything is speculation at the moment. I too doubt that there will be new forms, but don't state something so black and white. We don't know exactly.
    Actually its a given. I am sorry but only an idiot would think that they would go into the 5th gen Pokemon area with this game.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    There's a high chance that there is only going to be new pokemon in the next generation to come.

This is only a remake as I had said many times before.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • No No No No No No No. Bad idea. :O. Maybe new formes, but no new pokemon. The only new i would want is Baby Kanga. lolz. Its a remake, with new features, but i dun want any new pokemon. I want it like how it was. Awesome.

^--Baby Kanga! We REALLY need that little buddy to hit baby Pokémon. But about this thread, as everyone has said already, nope. ^_^

New formes would be interesting (but to what Pokémon? Unown?..meh.), but there can't be new Pokémon due to the DPP compatibility issues. Word.

Back