• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Soul Silver in under 9 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I started Soul Silver hoping that I would be able to beat it in under 1 hour per badge, I thought that this is possible, but thanks to Team Rocket, that changed. The only change made was an additional hour for the Pokemon League. After 2 badges, I had played it for 2 hours, then I beat the seventh gym in under 6, and know I have 46 minutes to get to the Pokemon League and beat it from New Bark Town after beating Team Rocket, 8th gym, and HAVING to battle (catch) Lugia which I was going to do after I beat the game. Anyway, I want to hear if anybody else has tried this and their story with their attempts.

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
  • I finished my Japanese Rom in like 10 hours.
    Two pokèmon at level 50 or similar, Lugia & HM Slaves at level 40.

I finished my Japanese Rom in like 10 hours.
    Two pokèmon at level 50 or similar, Lugia & HM Slaves at level 40.

Last edited:

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
  • Lol 110 hours, all team level 100 and EV trained, good natures and such. (not IV, I don't do IV for "going through game team.") Yeah after elite four all Pokemon were level 100. ;)

-Okami

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • Haven't finished the game yet, I like to take my time and enjoy it as much as I can. I got around 40:20 hours, I'm about to catch Lugia on the Whirl Islands. :)

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • .. Why would you try to play through such a great game so quickly? I mean, even when i'm going to play through my SoulSilver again, i'll enjoy it. o_o

Anyway, the quickest i've played through this games was about 13 hours on the ROM I played before I got my actual cartridge. :p I just did that playthrough to get to know the game a bit better.

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • HELL NOO !!
    i would never do that.....what's the point in "playing" the game then ????

RuRuBell

Beeef
    Years
  • Nope, I like to take my time...I haven't got past Victory Road yet, and I think I have around 60 hours.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    I'm usually in the 26-30 range when I beat the E4, and then add 3-4 more hours to it.

Aiki

伝説的なお人好し
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2016
    I haven't finished the game yet, but I'm near into finishing it.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I completed johto in the japanese version in 16 hours! Im taking it really slow with the english game now though... it seems much more fun and training takes a long time aswell!

Honestly I dont see why you guy try and get through the game so fast... whats the fun in that... though... i bet people dont really have much good teams... my friend got through his HG version just using feraligatr through the game and using the masterball caught ho-oh to help with the leauge :\ Its just stupid to me...

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Hmm, this thread seems really similar to two threads we have already. You can use How many hours do you have currently? and What time was you on when you defeated the E4? Instead of having another one, please use those two.

I will commend you though, that is pretty fast to finish the games. I'm not sure if I would ever do that though, unless I've played the game so many times to just fly through it again.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back