• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sould they make a Grass type Evee?

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
Years
  • It kinda makes sense, I mean Thunder/Water/Fire Stone = Eevee-lution, and I first thought and still think that the Sun/Moon Stone = new Eevee-lution, so in a more spherical world, yes. There should a Grass-type Eevee-lution, and it should involve the Leaf Stone.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Yes , more evolutions of Eevee means more female canine pokemon to catch!

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • kohei said:
    I think they have enough Eevees, since Esp/Umbreon came out in GSC.

BTW there are hackers (like making pokemon Diamond into GBC which i find notplayable for me , since new pokemon looks different than the others) , like one maked pokemon Gold into NES

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Yeah, make a grass version. Why have fire and water eeveelutions and not grass? It's stupid how Nintendo always neglect grass Pokemon.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Phoenix316 said:
    Yeah, make a grass version. Why have fire and water eeveelutions and not grass? It's stupid how Nintendo always neglect grass Pokemon.

Ye , Bulbaur in the version R/B/G is very usefull in the fight againts Brock/Rocko (Rocko = German name) BTW it whould be fun choosing one of those girl Eevee Evolution : Flareon , Vaporeon , ??? (grass pokemon) (all girls) BTW making its charset whould do the trick , if no one make it , lets make it ourself , editing one original charset :P

Update i have found a Eevee leaf evolution picture made by some boy https://www.geocities.com/ranma_anime83/ranma-anime/vineon.jpg some one has other imagination of this evolution?

Last edited:

SleepyGomamon

I do NOT taste like ramen
    Years
  • The way eevee is described, you'd think that each of the evolution stones should make an eeveelution. I understand why they didn't just use sun/moon stones for espeon/umbreon (though that would have made sense) because they wanted to advance the whole 'evolution through tameness' mechanic, but that doesn't mean they can't add a few more...frankly, I'd rather see a moon/leaf/sun stone eevee than more baby versions of mediocre existing pokemon.
    Since leaf is obviously grass, what would moon and sun be? For moon, I was thinking it could be just another normal type...like a fairy-ish eevee with better stats. I'm not so sure about sun though....most of the basic types have been used up.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • BTW i like to see stone and poison evolution for Eevee , for exaple

You are Jolteon , you fight the stone type
    You are Vaporeon , you fight the grass type
    You are Flareon , you fight Vaporeon/stone type
    You are Vaporeon , you fight Jolteon/grass type
    You are Espeon , you fight Umbreon
    You are the grass type eeveelution , you fight Flareon/poison type
    You are the stone type eeveelution , you fight Vaporeon/grass type
    You are the posion type eeveelution , you fight Espeon

And that's all :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • what i think is that there should be a stone for every type, including the '???' type. (from the move in G/S/C, cant remember which one)
    And eevee evolve accordingly
    Fire stone = Flareon (From flare, meaning a burst of fire)
    Water Stone = Vaporeon (From vapor, meaning a mist-like haze)
    Leaf Stone = Floreon (From Flora, meaning plant-life)
    Thunderstone = Jolteon (From jolt, meaning a sudden shock)
    Sun stone = Espeon (From ESP, meaning Extra Senscory Perception)[ No more of that 'happiness' evolution]
    Moon Stone = Umbreon (From Umb meaning dark somehow) [ see above]
    Insect stone = Miteon (From mite, meaning a microscpic insect)
    Ryu (japanese for dragon) stone = Drageon (from dragon, a sephentine mythical beast)
    Power stone = Suplexeon (from suplex, a wrestling move)
    Necro stone = spectreon (from spectre, a hateful ghost)
    Dirty stone = terrateon (from terrato, the word for the crust of the earth)
    Ice Stone = Crysteon (from crystal, a usualy cicle-shaped formation)
    White stone = Eeveon ( from eevee, the basic pokemon, which means evolution)
    Toxin stone = Poiseon (from poison, meaning... uh... poison.)
    rare stone = Rubleon (from rubble, the remainder of crushed rocks)
    Metal stone = Alloyeon (from alloy, which is a stronger form of a solid)
    odd stone = unknowneon (from unknown, or to not know)

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I think it would be a good thing. It would complete the weakness cycle then after that, I think it should stop.

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    I guess a grass tpe would be cool, but I wouldn't want anymore. I like coming up with my own, and if they made a eevee-lution for every type the fun of making up your own would be pretty much gone.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I think it would look really wierd for a grass one and animals and plants dont really mix.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • coolmaster said:
    I think it would look really wierd for a grass one and animals and plants dont really mix.

But Bulbasaur is a animal/plant mix

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    The reason grass is neglected from Fire/Water/Thunder is because thoise three just naturally seem more powerful. You know, waves of thunder, blasts of water and scorching fire just seem powerful, but throwing leaves doesn't seem as powerful. Solarbeam is the best you can get.

Anyway leave eevee alone already...

Back