• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SoulTek:Silver!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maaddogg

Epic spriter in the making!!
    Years
    SoulTek:Silver Official Thread!!!

SoulTek:Silver

Game information
    Ozumadrew
    Author
    Winds Of RPG
    Team
    In heavy development
    Status
    NONE YET!
    Release

Legend of the Pendants

Poem:

Through the dark on the darkest of days
    The Pendant will shine and all shall gaze!

When the war is done and all is true
    the Pendant and its owner will Shine through

_______________STORY__________________
    Long ago,in the land Nano,People lived in peace,and crime was at a minimum.That is until one day a mysterious group of 7 called the deadly sins threatened the world by causing all sorts of trouble.Like robberies and destruction.But none of those crimes could even come close to what they did on this horrible day.On this day,the darkest of days,an enourmous monster was summoned by the 7.They called it "Nasada",Eater of planets.It had nearly devoured every planet it the universe and ours was next!It would take a total of 24 days and 24 hours before it was through devouring our planet.But on the 23rd day,4 warriors wearing mystical pendants arrived from the remaining planets in the universe to fend off against the Eater.The battle was long a feirce.The brave warriors would not give up but their fate was not good as Nasada was too powerful for them.The 4 resorted to their last hope.Together they summoned the 4 elements of the world which was held in their pendants,Wind,water,fire,& Air.This created the element we now know as "Ultima".This new element with the enfused power of 4 was all the warriors needed to finally defeat Nasada once and for all,and thats just what it did.Or so they thought.after the battle the warriors dissapeard and so did the pensdants.

It has been 300 years since that day, and ever since then people have made attempts to try and revive Nasada,but all of those attempts have been failures,Until now.

Note:The story will improve in about 2 days,i just wanted to get it up here
    Characters

~Jeo(or what ever you name him)

Story: A boy with no memory of where he has come from,as a baby he was found in Kimu Forest,by a village farmer who couldn't keep him so he was bought to Alter village and given to Ms.Miyu to be taken care of by.He will soon be aware of his past and all the journeys and adventures it will hold!!

~Jenna

Story: Daughter of Ms.Ayana (the villages nurse), Jenna is really persistent and is not one to be taken lightly.With her Sexy looks and her Brute mind and style of fighting shes one hell of a fighter!

~Avion

Story: A local village boy.He is very smart and good at calculating Time,Angles,and numbers.He is a very mellow person but in the heat of battle he has no problem getting aggressive!

Features

• Downloadable Content!!(this will be downloadable HERE)
    • Kaduki Tankentai Battle System
    • mouse clicking and movement
    • custom menu system
      ~more to come

Screenshots

In game play

Party Switching

picking battle option

Attack!!

Team

~Ozumadrew

Open Positions:

Scripting, Spriting, Graphic Artists, Anime Artists, Musicians
    Support US!

Credits/Thank Yous

~JV~ = CSS Style

Last edited:

maaddogg

Years
    UPDATE!

i added more screenshots of the game,one shows the game battle system and the other shows an actual attack in the game.

in the next update,i will be adding a video,the actual story,and more screens ^_^

for mor frequent updates on this game go HERE and sign up ^_^

~maaddogg

Shun1

Started Project RGSShun
    Years
    UPDATE!

i added more screenshots of the game,one shows the game battle system and the other shows an actual attack in the game.

in the next update,i will be adding a video,the actual story,and more screens ^_^

for mor frequent updates on this game go HERE and sign up ^_^

~maaddogg
    Remember mate, don't double post...

also, good game

maaddogg

Years
    UPDATE!

Game is being moved from RMVX to RMXP

REASON:
    because of flexibility issues,tileset issues,and script issues

this means that there will be a change in the battle system,tiles,and many more

KEEP WATCH PEOPLE!!

~maaddogg

Shun1

Started Project RGSShun
    Years
    UPDATE!

Game is being moved from RMVX to RMXP

REASON:
    because of flexibility issues,tileset issues,and script issues

this means that there will be a change in the battle system,tiles,and many more

KEEP WATCH PEOPLE!!

~maaddogg
    Lol, it's kinda funny. When I started my game and posted it you did exactly the same thing, I change to XP and so do you... at the same time... what is going on there XD

maaddogg

Years
    idk,great minds think alike i guess lol,but ever since i started my project ive been thinking of changing it back to XP because thats where i originally started it but my PC got messed up and deleted EVERYTHING so i decided to bring it back ^_^

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
    Years
    wow this game is great is there a demo i could try

Two rules broken there. You can't ask for a demo which is stated on the front page that there's no release but also, you broke the rule of posting in a thread that's previous post date is over a month ago.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Guys, don't carry on a conversation after a thread has been revived, just report it and leave it alone. The thread creator can PM me and have it unlocked if they wish to.

*LOCKED*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back