• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Southern Island

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Okay, first off, Geocities is absolute crap. Get off of there as soon as possible.
    Secondly, PageBuilder layouts=terrible. Totally image-based PageBuilder layouts=total suckage.
    You need to learn HTML. You're not going to survive with just PageBuilder, and it's virtually impossible to create a good site without knowing HTML.
    Get a host that supports PHP. Then you can also use PHP includes to keep your menus on every page.

Oh, and don't make your news boxes as images...please... x.x

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    I can't find a better host that doesn't make me pay...I'm not an adult, I'm 12...so I can't pay and my mom can't pay for it, so I need a totally free web hoster that is amazingly detailed and stuff. And I've seen lots of sites on Geocities that are amazingly good, and everyone loves them. Besides, I'm working on a different site and it looks good so far, so I don't understand why PageBuilder would be terrible. My boyfriend thinks it's good, my mom and family and practically everyone I've showed it too on my forums and everything thinks it's good. I do know some HTML, but not a lot.

Sylver

Peacekeeper.
    Years
    lol, there are so many out there, like mihopa.com? And they think it's good couse they have no idea how to make that stuff. o.o

Last edited:

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    They probably didn't accept because I ordered about a week ago and I got an account. :\

Back